The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Built in perks.

Mushwin
Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

i think every character, survivors....should have their own "built in" perk, claudette with self care, feng min with technician, kate with boil over etc and then to pick 4 other perks, would get many people playing and choosing other survivors.....yet of course still to have this as a teachable perk, i just think their mane built in perks should be there and a choice of then 4 others

Comments

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

No it wouldn't get many people playing and choosing other survivors.

IMO, boil over and technician are really bad and instead of them, I would use claudette just to get self care. It would make people play meta survivors like claudette, meg, dwight etc.

Even if something like this will be implemented into the game, their worst perks should be chosen but even then, meg and claudette don't have any terrible perks at all.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Sorry but no, i think that would create a meta, survivors already pick Claudette on mass so lets not make that worse.
  • Mushwin

my point is, there is still teachable perks....nea can still have self care etc, but i think characters should of built in perks....if people choose claudette then thats fine....a built in perk comes with them, and then able to get others perks too

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

I would like this. I find it hard to pick non-meta perks as a survivor. I end up having the same perks whoever I choose. With a built in perk it would give each survivor a bit more personality so they are less of a skin, as the killers are. With so many perks available now, most of them are rarely used because few of them beat the metas.

• Mushwin

Thank you @JawsIsTheNextKiller, is very much just thinking it would be a good thing, then least the other 4 perks can have a mix n match as some to me at the best of perks

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    Idk about built in but I think if a survivor uses their own perks they should have a 4th tier that makes them slightly stronger. 
  • Mushwin

some perks wont work as a 4th tier, but just imagine each one has a perk already, then use four others, great chance to use other perks you may not, and again still can have teachable perks

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,235

Fifth perk slot only for the characters own teachables. Could be the first slot too.