The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

what hair style would you like to see with the survivors?

Mushwin
Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

i want to see more punk for the guys, some dyed colours and long hair for the girls....more accessories too!

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

I'd like to have a bald version of every male character and a short hair version of every female character.

• JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    One with gravity...
  • Mushwin

lol

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

I want beard options for the guys.

• Jake_Parks_prince
    Jake_Parks_prince Member Posts: 218

Give Feng some flowing long straight hair and give Kate a ponytail that isn't ugly

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

This is probably selfish of me, but I would love the ability to pick various hair styles, facial hair, and colors.

Depending on what options we get, I could create one of my favorite fictional characters, Askeladd.

• Mushwin

@Mister_Holdout not selfish at all! it would be cool to see someone in hair rollers lol, bright colours for the guys, longer beards....spiked hair, pigtails....

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510
    I want to see more stylish short hair for the girls like pixie cuts or where a side is shaved etc. 
  • JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

Nea with a full beard.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    I want to see Mins default down style but longer, and less volume.
    Less poodle, I guess. 
  • Broosmeister
    Broosmeister Member Posts: 281
    Delfador said:

I want beard options for the guys.

I want moustache options for the girls.
  • ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Id love to see an undercut for both Dwight and Kate
  • xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

@Jake_Parks_prince said:
    Give Feng some flowing long straight hair and give Kate a ponytail that isn't ugly

Kate with Pigtails! And one with a cowboy hat ^_^

• Jake_Parks_prince

@xmenfanatic said:

@Jake_Parks_prince said:

YES!!!

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@xmenfanatic said:

@Jake_Parks_prince said:

I was just about to write that.
    Pigtails would fit her so much!

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334
    edited February 2019

Feng already has flowing long straight hair though. It's the Geek Chic hair.
  • EvilBarney666
    EvilBarney666 Member Posts: 334
    I want to see Dwight with a mullet. Kinda the MacGyver look
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

I want more beards for the dudes, also some mullets

• Jake_Parks_prince

@ProfoundEnding said:
    Jake_Parks_prince said:

Its more messy and curled and its not long its just shoulder length im talking like maybe armpit length or something similar

• Mushwin

i want to see one of the guys with a punk rock look, i think dwight or ace....

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

Since we clearly aren't getting Feng Min's bunny outfit, can we at least have bunny ears headware?

• MiddleDayBreak
    MiddleDayBreak Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2019

Maybe something with dyed dreads ... remember Trip from Enslaved? Would fit both male and female chars, I think :p

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 902

I'd like them to redo Claudette's dreads, maybe a different style and not so stiff, and redo her edges on the new cos where she is wearing a hat so she doesn't look bald. I'd also like to see Kate's hair redone so it doesn't look like a bird's nest flying on top of her head. And Nea with some non-colorful hair options. I get that she's into spray paint and graffiti but is pink the best that could be done? Devs have gotten really lazy recently by offering just one hair color/option with outfits.

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334

@ProfoundEnding said:
    Jake_Parks_prince said:

Its more messy and curled and its not long its just shoulder length im talking like maybe armpit length or something similar

Feng already had flowing long straight hair though. It's the Geek Chic hair.

It's only slightly curled and it's the same length as Kate's. I wouldn't call it short. Anyhow it still glitches at that length so I honestly wouldn't want them to make any longer hair until they can render it right.
  • Mushwin

Claudette sort of has dreads, maybe long ones with beads?