The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why do people like Ochido?

The guy is a huge a$$hole both in real life and dbd community, he was banned multiple times, his videos consist of him playing against low ranks and making himself look like a "good player" when really he's just using the most crutch perks against low ranks plus the constant teabagging and flashlight spamming, I don't see how this is entertaining. He has also made a huge impact on this community and is just promoting this toxic behaviour. Seriously people who watch him, why?

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

I don't watch him anymore, but I used to watch him to improve at survivor. I used to be a diehard survivor main not neutral like I am now and to newer players, it seems like what he says is reasonable. Obviously though, most of it is not.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@PinkEricka said:
    We don’t need to worry about him anymore. He’s been banned from PC and PS4 now.

The only thing that’s left for him to retaliate to is Xbox. Lol.

I will not let that happen

• Maelstrom1313
    Maelstrom1313 Member Posts: 230
    Lol I've watched him once as I was curious as I've never seen his videos an after watching 1 match against a rank 18 killer with 1 perk he banned me from chat cause I told him to stop bullying killers who are learning the game an to play against a proper killer... He's a joke 
  • drunky26
    drunky26 Member Posts: 686

@PinkEricka said:

It's pretty easy to evade bans on pc, not sure how consoles work.
    He's still making videos to this day.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    edited February 2019

@PinkEricka said:

If he comes to xbox, I'm going to return to it and beat him if he comes into my games ;)

• PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    drunky26 said:

@PinkEricka said:

@drunky26 He was hardware banned, not regularly banned.

Hardware banned was what made him move to PS4.

I don’t know how he got banned from PS4 since Sony isn’t really that strict but there must’ve been a lot of people making a fuss about him.
  • Arsoul
    Arsoul Member Posts: 320

I watched a few of his videos, gave up after finding that they were ALL the same.
    Same gameplay
    Same bullying
    Same over the top sound effects being added (the, Im going to r*** you) got old VERY quickly.
    Also there are rumors about him I dont like

I prefer Monto now, Noob3 is ok to
    Best thing was Demi's 3 videos about messing with streamers

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    The thing that gets me is the CONSTANT double standards. Im pretty sure at this point he's just someone who really really likes to whine. He usually plays survivor, always complaining about tunnelikg/camping killers, add-ons, perks, the whole deal. Then as soon as he plays killer, he's tunneling, complaining about pallet looping (which he does every match) the whole works. He's not even consistent in his incompetence.
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited February 2019

Never mind.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I don't like him

• Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955
    drunky26 said:

@PinkEricka said:

I don’t know how he got banned from PS4 since Sony isn’t really that strict but there must’ve been a lot of people making a fuss about him.
    Console bans have been implemented now, that’s how he got banned from PS4.
    Now we just need optimisation and auto-aim or keyboard and mouse support and DBD on consoles will be complete.
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    drunky26 said:

@PinkEricka said:

Bhvr has a banning system working on console now and since ochido was banned the ban follows him.... also trying to evade a ban is a bannable offense so.... that's ochido was banned on ps4
  • HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731
    edited February 2019
    Dont think personal attacks on anyone should be tolerated in a forum whether you like them or not. Threads like this wouldnt last 2mins if this was aimed at one of the a$$ kissing streamers. 
  • Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    Dont think personal attacks on anyone should be tolerated in a forum whether you like them or not. Threads like this wouldnt last 2mins if this was aimed at one of the a$$ kissing streamers. 
    DUUUUUUUD
This discussion has been closed.