The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What is the benefit of using red envelope offerings?

What's exactly the benefit beside more latern spawning? I didn't notice some huge BP bonus like in the summer event, but I haven't payed that much attention tbh

Comments

• Gengarism
    Gengarism Member Posts: 24

You do not get bloodpoints from the event unless you burn one of them

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    More chance to get a lantern and 4.5k bp, not really worth a lot when you have to find one, lose it upon being hooked when you can get 20 points just by rushing all the gens each game.
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    I don't know how often but while you're holding a vessel you get like 500pts every.... idk like 30secs
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    You get 1000k BP for picking up a vessel and 500 BP for every 30 seconds you hang onto it. Not sure the limit on that. If you escape with one you get 5k BP.
  • CotJocky
    CotJocky Member Posts: 221

The Summer BBQ Event paid 4,500K per gen. 5 Gens or 5 Hooks = 22,500BP's. The Summer BBQ paid out a ton more points and the offerings were abundant in the blood webs. This year's Red Envelopes are hard to come by and don't pay out enough points to be worth buying. Just my opinion.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

You get BP.... but you'll get pretty much the same amount of BP if you use Escape Cake

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    I got intentionally hooked a few times so as to pick back up a lantern when I used an offering.