The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Pop Goes The Weasel Change

Hi devs, could you please change Pop Goes The Weasel to where hitting a Survivor resets the timer? This makes it so much easier to manage the perk if I get in a chase and I'm forced to drop the chase to kick a gen, or to keep chasing and lose use of my perk. Adding a timer reset on hit would just make it so much better. Thank you.

Comments

• TrAiNwReCk
    TrAiNwReCk Member Posts: 246

I think the balance in mind for Pop Goes The Weasel is as follows. You give up time to get to a gen, survivors have to put in 25% more time + normal regression. I understand in practice it can be frustrating to implement, but I suppose that's the way they intended it to be.

Would be nice if Developers might weigh in as to why they wouldn't consider such changes. At least it might make things more clear as to there reasoning.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Increased time. That is all it needs

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    edited February 2019

How about instead of all these ideas which still have the issue with time it turns into a Token perk? Allowing you to save/bank a token means you can CHOOSE when to use your Pop instead of abandoning a chase or rushing to a Gen and letting someone get insta saved. Cap it at 2 tokens, or hell no tokens but just make it where the very next Gen is Popped, no timer. The timer is tupid, the timer hurts this perk and isn't a balancing thing because whether you do it in 30 seconds or not you're STILL going to kick a Gen SO WHY put a timer on it? Overcharge has no timer.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

Just let the killer kick whichever generator he wants to kick with the perk.

It is not that of a big deal as well. It removes 25% which roughly means 20 seconds.

This perk shouldn't have a timer.