The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

This has to be the greatest salty comment of all time

I was trying out Nurse and I'm not that experienced with her so hit a number of deadzones on the boat level. Plus they had dead hard.So I miss a few blinks but 4k anyway and oh my you should have seen the salt.

Not the first time I've had this. Had a game recently where this noob3 looking Nea pulled a 360 as I was distracted by another survivor, so I miss 1 swing all game and she starts tbagging at pallets, then I 4k and they've only done 1-2 gens and post game they claim they won because of that 1 360.

Like is this the survivors golden standard? if you get the killer to miss 1 swing suddenly you're a God at the game? they think they're just like their toxic heroes noob3 and ochido? really hate these kind of people.

Comments

• Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587

I truly appreciate noob3 and his videos because I take cues from him because I'm a ######### ######### survivor. However I refuse to tbag and all that "toxic" stuff. It's disgusting and as a killer I usually get that person out of my match quickly. It's truly unfortunate that noob3 has been synonymous with toxic because his stream and videos aren't bad at all. Just the kids trying to be cool and thinking they're good because they can spin around and #########. Screw ochido tho. Good ban.

• KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747
    My greatest salty comment was getting a 4k with Billy and they messaged me and said it was because I camped. I didn't, I would hook someone and they would literally run within 5 feet of the hook. I repeated this until they all died. The person said I'm too bad to win straight up so I had to camp.
  • Tucking_Friggered
    Tucking_Friggered Member Posts: 636
    edited February 2019

@The_Crusader said:

I was trying out Nurse and I'm not that experienced with her so hit a number of deadzones on the boat level. Plus they had dead hard.So I miss a few blinks but 4k anyway and oh my you should have seen the salt.

Not the first time I've had this. Had a game recently where this noob3 looking Nea pulled a 360 as I was distracted by another survivor, so I miss 1 swing all game and she starts tbagging at pallets, then I 4k and they've only done 1-2 gens and post game they claim they won because of that 1 360.

Like is this the survivors golden standard? if you get the killer to miss 1 swing suddenly you're a God at the game? they think they're just like their toxic heroes noob3 and ochido? really hate these kind of people.

That's definitely a heavily iodized salt. It seems to have imparted some delusion in them. I'd expect it to have a twang of vinegar as well.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Not all survivors get that salty. They were triggered you should have asked them if they need their mommy to wipe their butt. I have entitled survivor mains.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,143
    Apparently if u get a 4k it doesn't count 😂😂😂 . 
  • Fenrir
    Fenrir Member Posts: 533
    You may have won the game but you havent won the game