The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Another thread about switching characters

KingB
KingB Member Posts: 747
I didn't mind the change until it happened to me. I used the last of my coxcombed clappers on wraith and so I only had the ghost add-on equipped. I was set as trapper but right as I picked up the controller and hit triangle I accidentally hit the trigger. 

Yes i know theres a hundred threads about this. But that's the point. The more people complain about something the more likely the devs are to change it.

Comments

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

Wait, what exactly happened? Did you accidentally switch to another character before you started the game?

• KingB
    edited February 2019
    @fluffybunny no I hit the trigger the instant I hit triangle and somehow the change went through. I was the last one to ready up.
  • fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

@KingB said:
    @fluffybunny no I hit the trigger the instant I hit triangle and somehow the change went through. I was the last one to ready up.

Oh, you hit to ready instead of switch character? Sorry, I don't play with a controller. I'm just trying to understand what happened.

• KingB
    @fluffybunny I can see how what i said can be confusing. I picked up my controller with my right hand then I hit triangle while grabbing the other side with my left. My left hand accidentally hit the left trigger switching me to wraith while readying at the same time.
  • A_Crow
    A_Crow Member Posts: 193
    I once accidentally switched to Leatherface with no addons or offerings so I just decided to farm (only 2 people figured it out though).