The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Giving killer another go

I decided to give playing as killer another chance. This event doesn't even mean much to me since I already got Feng's full outfit and I'm glad. However; with my experience so far with these 2 games doesn't seem like much has changed. It's alright though because I've changed my mindset from always trying to get a 4k to at least a 2k.

1k is slightly below average
2k is average
3k is great
4k is superb!!! :^))

Anyways besides that my first experience I played as Huntress. I didn't decide to dodge any of the lobbies I've gotten (unless they were taking sometime to find another person) so that game went pretty horrible actually. 2 DS users and 2 other regular users. I haven't played Huntress in a good few months; and I barely touch killer too so you can already imagine. One kill, got DSed once thankfully, other person wasn't able to hit it, but at the end that's when everything went downhill. I don't camp and actually roam around but I guess I made too many mistakes in that game that led to my loss. (Got genrushed super hard)

Second experience is when I played Pig which was actually a lot better than last game. As I said before I didn't camp but with the amount of gens being done in the game it was pretty fast regardless. Survivors made lots of mistakes besides their attempt of being 'stealthy' (all 4 users had urban lvl 3) so at first it was a lil difficult for me to find them. Eventually in the end; I got 3k and the last person disconnected so technically a 4k.

However I notice that my games are going way too fast (with the gen-rushing). It may be because I was playing "mid-tier" killers without good perks such as nurse's calling but yeah. I'm gonna try to play against SWFs more often to improve my skills and mind games. It could probably make me learn new things even as a survivor main.

I also have an issue where some survivors get too cocky and try to stay in the match longer like (hiding)??? Why. Just leave already. Gates open! Hatch is open!!! GO AWAY I WANNA PLAY MORE MATCHES JOIWSAIOJD. ALSO!! Why do survivors stay at the gates to tbag like...do you really have to WAIT until you see the killer to tbag? I've seen randoms do this too when I've played with them. Honestly it just seems so pointless.

Regardless as much as this game can be frustrating at times, having fun is the more important part so I'm gonna try to just play this game more for fun.

Comments

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

Playing just to have fun is a good mindset, I don't set out to get kills anymore It's just too stressful to try and get Three/Four kills and you really have to play intensely to fit in the time constraint of gens. It's just not worth it.

Playing relaxed as killer you tend to get a lot more cocky survivors who will taunt you since your not putting on enough pressure and Survivors wont be afraid of you and it kind of Goes against the idea of the game but what can you do otherwise :lol:

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Pig is a weak killer and imo Huntress takes a fsir bit of practise to use because she's slow so you need to learn how to tackle loops with her specifically as she's so different to other killers.

Get some good perks. Try going with broken Billy. Get his instachainsaw add ons. He can cross the map in seconds and if you catch a survivor in the open it's an instadown. This shoulf give you enough pressure to avoid genrush.
  • LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

Since almost no killers are playing now because of the event I decided to just not care about the event and play only killer. I feel bad for survivors having long waits to get into a lobby, and I got to my highest rank yet, so I'm happy