The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Where can I send evidence of a Toxic player?

I have several pictures of a player saying very harsh and vulgar things towards everyone in the end game chat. I was wondering if there is a forum specifically for this?

Answers

• Lady_M3w
    Lady_M3w Member Posts: 3

@EntityDispleased said:
    Did you report them in game? That's all you need to do. If there was no in game report there's nothing that can be done unfortunately.

I would think that I could send in additional evidence. But I suppose I cannot? :(

• terrortil
    terrortil Member Posts: 78

@Lady_M3w said:

@EntityDispleased said:
    Did you report them in game? That's all you need to do. If there was no in game report there's nothing that can be done unfortunately.

I would think that I could send in additional evidence. But I suppose I cannot? :(

It is not necessary. If you report for insulting or harassment ingame, chat logs will be saved.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

You can (I don't have the link with me, but you can probably find it in the "FAQ & Rules" section), but if it was just the end-game chat, all you need is an in-game report.

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,347

no you only can report in game if you want them to be punish

• Lady_M3w
    Lady_M3w Member Posts: 3

I understand. Thank you all for responding.