The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Could "old BT" be 2 perks

Bravo0413
Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
edited February 2019 in General Discussions
I'm editing this post after receiving feedback... the discussion is about the protection of the unhooker that old BT gave and how that part could possibly be made it's own perk.... Old BT was broken.. it took away the fear and thought of going in for saves.... 

What if the there was a prerequisite that required 3-5 tokens by unhooking, completing gens, healing, protecting etc... to get the protection... could this then be implemented as a perk or is this type of perk too OP for the current state of the game? 

This is just for discussion.... obviously BT is already good... but more perks are going to be coming to the game maybe this one will be one.
Post edited by Bravo0413 on

Comments

• OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    I personally don't want it simply because it encourages unsafe unhooks and you will have those people who stack that with WGLF and it will be a farm fest with no repercussions when they don't run BT with that , solo will totally die 
  • DexyIV
    DexyIV Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 515

Nah. As Orion said it encourages unsafe and reckless unhooks. Not to mention it creates a lose-lose situation for the killer. Go after the unhooked person? Well, you're an #########, but lose. Go after the unhooker? Lose. I typically use unhooks as a way to chase after the unhooker if i don't find anyone else in that time. I don't think that's something that should be taken away from me personally.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@DexyIV said:
    Nah. As Orion said it encourages unsafe and reckless unhooks. Not to mention it creates a lose-lose situation for the killer. Go after the unhooked person? Well, you're an [BAD WORD], but lose. Go after the unhooker? Lose. I typically use unhooks as a way to chase after the unhooker if i don't find anyone else in that time. I don't think that's something that should be taken away from me personally.

I'm Orion.

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@Orion said:

@DexyIV said:
    Nah. As Orion said it encourages unsafe and reckless unhooks. Not to mention it creates a lose-lose situation for the killer. Go after the unhooked person? Well, you're an [BAD WORD], but lose. Go after the unhooker? Lose. I typically use unhooks as a way to chase after the unhooker if i don't find anyone else in that time. I don't think that's something that should be taken away from me personally.

I'm Orion.

hello orion

• DexyIV

@Orion said:

@DexyIV said:

I'm Orion.

So are they apparently

• Orion

@friendlykillermain said:

@Orion said:

@DexyIV said:

I'm Orion.

hello orion

Hello.

@DexyIV said:

@Orion said:

@DexyIV said:

I'm Orion.

So are they apparently

They are "OrionsFury4789".

• friendlykillermain

@Orion said:

@Orion said:

@DexyIV said:

I'm Orion.

hello orion

Hello.

@DexyIV said:

@Orion said:

@DexyIV said:

I'm Orion.

So are they apparently

hmm how long have i been gone and what major events have i missed? in the months that have passed

• DexyIV

@Orion said:

@Orion said:

@DexyIV said:

I'm Orion.

hello orion

Hello.

@DexyIV said:

@Orion said:

@DexyIV said:

I'm Orion.

So are they apparently

Too lazy to type it out. Easier to read and type to just call him orion. You do you though

• Orion

@Orion said:

@Orion said:

@DexyIV said:

I'm Orion.

hello orion

Hello.

@DexyIV said:

@Orion said:

@DexyIV said:

I'm Orion.

So are they apparently

hmm how long have i been gone and what major events have i missed? in the months that have passed

Survivor queues have gotten worse as more and more killers left, with the current event being the final straw. Still, survivors blame killers (as opposed to their own behavior that drove them away) and are both happy and angry they're unable to play the game in any significant way. One even called killers "toxic" for not playing the game.

• friendlykillermain

@Orion said:

@Orion said:

@Orion said:

@DexyIV said:

I'm Orion.

hello orion

Hello.

@DexyIV said:

@Orion said:

@DexyIV said:

I'm Orion.

So are they apparently

Survivor queues have gotten worse as more and more killers left, with the current event being the final straw. Still, survivors blame killers (as opposed to their own behavior that drove them away) and are both happy and angry they're unable to play the game in any significant way. One even called killers "toxic" for not playing the game.

oh so nothing changed then

• Orion

@Orion said:

@Orion said:

@Orion said:

@DexyIV said:

I'm Orion.

hello orion

Hello.

@DexyIV said:

@Orion said:

@DexyIV said:

I'm Orion.

So are they apparently

Well, queues are now bad enough that survivors came to the forum in droves to complain, but they still haven't figured out that their attitudes only make the situation worse.

• friendlykillermain

@Orion said:

@Orion said:

@Orion said:

@Orion said:

@DexyIV said:

I'm Orion.

hello orion

Hello.

@DexyIV said:

@Orion said:

@DexyIV said:

I'm Orion.

So are they apparently

Well, queues are now bad enough that survivors came to the forum in droves to complain, but they still haven't figured out that their attitudes only make the situation worse.

oh the irony what about the few decent survivors on the forums are they still around or have they been consumed?

• Orion

@Orion said:

@Orion said:

@Orion said:

@Orion said:

@DexyIV said:

I'm Orion.

hello orion

Hello.

@DexyIV said:

@Orion said:

@DexyIV said:

I'm Orion.

So are they apparently

oh the irony what about the few decent survivors on the forums are they still around or have they been consumed?

Depends on who you mean. If they're still around, you'll run into them.

• friendlykillermain

@Orion said:

@Orion said:

@Orion said:

@Orion said:

@Orion said:

@DexyIV said:

I'm Orion.

hello orion

Hello.

@DexyIV said:

@Orion said:

@DexyIV said:

I'm Orion.

So are they apparently

Depends on who you mean. If they're still around, you'll run into them.

hopefully ive been away for a lot longer then i intended

• OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    Orion said:

@Orion said:

@Orion said:

@Orion said:

@DexyIV said:

I'm Orion.

hello orion

Hello.

@DexyIV said:

@Orion said:

@DexyIV said:

I'm Orion.

So are they apparently

The killers have deranked in droves, I've been playing with instant lobbies now that I deranked and I'm seeing alot of the same people that were at rank one right before the event so I know they've deranked also I have zero complaints now everything actually works , red rank matchmaking is busted on ps4 no killer wants to play games with more than 1 item or if more than one Claudette enters the lobby , if you even remotely come in close together... Dodge .....I haven't went back to noob rank but just to rank 9 and it's totally different , no dodges , great ping majority of time, smooth gameplay , I'm very pleased with how well it works now.
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

No, current borrowed time is a great perk. By sacrificing yourself, you can save one of your teammates. I have died countless times so that I could save my teammates.

What I would like to see is a self borrowed time perk for you when you are on the hook. That is just my opinion though.

• Bravo0413
    Delfador said:

No, current borrowed time is a great perk. By sacrificing yourself, you can save one of your teammates. I have died countless times so that I could save my teammates.

What I would like to see is a self borrowed time perk for you when you are on the hook. That is just my opinion though.

This could be interesting.... 
  • Bravo0413
    Bump because edit..