The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New skins ideas.

Mushwin
Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

Pajamas! complete with the bunny slippers....Dwight as wee willie winky! :chuffed:

Comments

• DexyIV
    DexyIV Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 515

Sounds cute. I'd love to see Jake in PJs

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

We really don't need more store fodder.

• CronaWins
    CronaWins Member Posts: 650

I liked the idea of all survivors getting a onesie.

• TigerKirby215
    TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604

PJs trigger me because I play Killing Floor 2

Jokes from unrelated games aside: I think the sweaters kinda fill this niche.

• Mushwin

Well i can understand that, the store fodder, but if you are struggling with storage, don't have to buy them *s just i mean the wraith in long johns! lol

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

I want more cosmetics for Dwighty Whitey. I relate to him on a spiritual level. More pajamas would be greatly appreciated, same for David, please give me pajama David, unless he sleeps naked (or in boxers) , I wouldn't mind having that in-game tho ;)

• Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587

I really want the devs to cool it on cosmetics for a bit. From Halloween on they've put out way too many. I get that they need the money and all that but the game needs to be optimized heavily first. I truly think if the community backlashes hard enough they just might start actually focusing on gameplay instead of looking pretty.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@Captain_Spaulding said:
    I really want the devs to cool it on cosmetics for a bit. From Halloween on they've put out way too many. I get that they need the money and all that but the game needs to be optimized heavily first. I truly think if the community backlashes hard enough they just might start actually focusing on gameplay instead of looking pretty.

As far as I know, cosmetic department is different than the guys who are responsible for balance, optimization etc.

I really would like to see high school cosmetics for the survivors. Dwight's normal outfit could be an example.

You guys see Jeff's black metal costume? More survivors need heavy metal, black metal costumes.

I would love to see new mutations for hillbilly rather than silly cosmetics.

We need a zombie Hag. Maybe a costume that shows her internal organs, brain etc.?

• Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587

It just really feels like they put more time and effort and money into the cosmetic department rather than the gameplay and testing department.

• Mushwin

@Delfador said:

@Captain_Spaulding said:

As far as I know, cosmetic department is different than the guys who are responsible for balance, optimization etc.

I really would like to see high school cosmetics for the survivors. Dwight's normal outfit could be an example.

You guys see Jeff's black metal costume? More survivors need heavy metal, black metal costumes.

I would love to see new mutations for hillbilly rather than silly cosmetics.

We need a zombie Hag. Maybe a costume that shows her internal organs, brain etc.?

Zombie hag! yesss!!