The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Thanks for the Event, Targets are spot on.

No Sarcasm.

After the last event, when we could only achieve a small number through grinding, it's good to see that the community has been listened to and given the chance to acquire ALL event cosmetics through grinding. Yes, to acquire all 9 items, some serious hours need to be put in, but we're already seeing them being completed and we're not even at the half way mark.
It would be nice to get more BPs for our efforts, but as far as Cosmetic rewards, THANK YOU for giving us the opportunity to grind them all.

Kindest regards

Comments

• AlwaysInAGoodShape
    AlwaysInAGoodShape Member Posts: 1,301
    Some people have already completed all 9 points required?

Next event should be;

Together with less cautious killer points to get better queue's (:

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    edited February 2019
    People are still whining about not being able to grind all 9 of the best and most complex full outfits we've ever seen? Really?
  • Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

I'm just 300 off 8 with a full time job and a weekend of parenting and family birthdays!
    Its totally doable if this is your game!

• GODQueenEvy
    GODQueenEvy Member Posts: 63

The only complaint I have is that I wish there would be more red envelopes per bloodweb.

• JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    People are still whining about not being able to grind all 9 of the best and most complex full outfits we've ever seen? Really?
    Right, just get the Feng outfit and move on.
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

All I want is more envelopes in the blood web and we're good.

• AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    Been working all weekend, so I got my 9th coin today. I really dont think this was a very hard grind, altough it should be easier to obtain the offerings, because really, if you want any points as a killer, you rely on the offerings.
    I only got one match where all 5 used an offering, but also that time everyone dc'd the first 2 minutes :(
  • Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

Nice event. :>

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    Most complex? What about the 7 outfits released during last years Hallowed Blight event? Those were way more complex though Feng dress is probably the most complex for survivors due to physics.
  • artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519
    Some people have already completed all 9 points required?

Next event should be;

Together with less cautious killer points to get better queue's (:

if you're talking these numbers I hope its not a max of 45 per game
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

@Tzeentchling9 said:

Yeah. I mean I only want to get 4 or 5 coins anyways. I don't like the Ace top, love the pants and the head is cool.

Not a huntress fan, so I'm good.

I had to get the feng though. Lights out.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

I got the full Ace get-up so I don't care too much anymore.