The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Yellow Moris should let you kill 1 survivor period, the green moris should let you kill 2.

This would also help with pink moris because the surprise is gone when a secret offering is made in the first place, but then nasty survivors know what’s going on when the second survivor dies and dc immediately. 

I think moris should have a larger presence in the game but right now the yellow mori is extremely lackluster. 

Comments

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

I would rather yellow mori allow you to also kill the obsession (as if using a green mori) along with it's normal effect too. It's more fair and makes yellow mori something valuable to the killer, since so many survs want to run DS.

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

I would rather yellow mori allow you to also kill the obsession (as if using a green mori) along with it's normal effect too. It's more fair and makes yellow mori something valuable to the killer, since so many survs want to run DS.

I like that idea. It would also help with perk builds ie. Yellow mori being a budget rancor. 
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    Yellow moris should be removed, not buffed.
  • PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

Just remove moris and keys. Problem solved.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    edited February 2019
    Idk about removing them, but I'm for nerfing Mememto Mori offerings (not the Cypress one, obviously) and Keys (not thr Broken one, naturally).
  • SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Cypress Moris should be added to the Killer's base kit to help with the Mori rituals.

• artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519
    pemberley said:
    Um moris are not cheap? You need to perform well as the killer vs any survivor regardless who uses it can make use of what a key does. 

Killers earn their mori. And you know they’re KILLERS. Why are you playing a game based off of the slasher genre if you don’t want killers to kill and see cool cutscenes? 
    lol perform well by hooking them once then downing them again. there's not a lot of "earning" going on for u to mori somebody. it definitely is cheap and boring. and idk if i can speak for others but i play this game for the chases, not to watch cutscenes ???
  • pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510
    artist said:
    pemberley said:
    Um moris are not cheap? You need to perform well as the killer vs any survivor regardless who uses it can make use of what a key does. 

Killers earn their mori. And you know they’re KILLERS. Why are you playing a game based off of the slasher genre if you don’t want killers to kill and see cool cutscenes? 
    lol perform well by hooking them once then downing them again. there's not a lot of "earning" going on for u to mori somebody. it definitely is cheap and boring. and idk if i can speak for others but i play this game for the chases, not to watch cutscenes ???
    You still get your chases. But in true horror fashion, you lose the chase ya die. This is supposed to be a horror game not an edgy version of ring around the rosy. 
  • PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    Sorry, but no. That’ll be a cheap version of an ebony mori.
  • TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    pemberley said:
    artist said:
    pemberley said:

You still get your chases. But in true horror fashion, you lose the chase ya die. This is supposed to be a horror game not an edgy version of ring around the rosy. 
    Remember that this is supposed to be a game first, and games should strive for balance.
  • Broosmeister
    Broosmeister Member Posts: 281
    Mori's are cheap.
    Let's also make a survivor offering that makes it so the survivor can get hooked 1 extra time, seems balanced right?
  • OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    The yellow mori should be standard in every killers base kit , if there's one survivor left and you down them , you should have the ability to mori them the whole hooking the last survivor is boring we need more entertainment and it would also prevent last chance d strike 
  • artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519
    pemberley said:
    artist said:
    pemberley said:

imagine still getting a horror element from this game and trying to justify making moris even more ridiculous based off that
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

The moris are fine the way they are really.

The yellow mori is somewhat weak though. It should allow you to just kill the obsession without hooking them. (If you have an obsession) otherwise it doesn't do anything but what it does now.

• e8Lattice
    e8Lattice Member Posts: 189

I have a good 20 or so Moris just sitting there taking up space, all of which I'll never use because of how toxic they are.