The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

This event is perfect

Zagrid
Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000
Its shedding light on all of the stupid, unbalanced, and toxic stuff in the game because it forces players to play competitively to get the lamps.

So good job on the devs part, now we just have to wait to see if they do anything with this info to setoil they remove any of this stuff. The more forum complaints the better.

Comments

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

Everybody says that their games are fcked up etc. but honestly, gameplay wise, I haven't noticed anything at all.

Survivors play a little bit more cowardly but that's about it. I haven't even been left on the hook as well. Killers play normal too. I guess it is just my experience and I am lucky by the look of forum complaints.

• Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828
    I’ve only had problems with finding lobbies as a survivor whether it be with SWF or playing as solo. This event didn’t entirely affect my gameplay since people still did gens thankfully. Killers could still play normally as well just not get as many points as survivors do.

All I wanted from this event was Feng’s skin that’s it. (Got it!) 👹
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Delfador said:

Everybody says that their games are fcked up etc. but honestly, gameplay wise, I haven't noticed anything at all.

Survivors play a little bit more cowardly but that's about it. I haven't even been left on the hook as well. Killers play normal too. I guess it is just my experience and I am lucky by the look of forum complaints.

I'm pretty sure the players that are whining are getting like a placebo effect... like the game has always been this way... it would be way different if the survivors had to grab the lamps in order to work on gens