The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

TO ALL OF MY EVENT TEAMMATES

Supernaut
Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

I am sorry for abandoning you at the final post, as I run through the exit gate with my Vessel.
I have been playing like a real selfish a$$hole for the past week and it really weighs heavily on me.
I've even had to change my name, in shame.
Normal Altruistic service will resume in about 1400pts time
:)

Comments

• Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649

It's the nature of the event, man. Folks should know by now that this is the new law of the land until this dumpster fire is put out come Valentine's.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Im legit playing like this. I tried to be altruistic in the end game. Its just not worth.

• JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    What's that? The killer has NOED, oh nevermind...
  • Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

@JanTheMan said:
    What's that? The killer has NOED, oh nevermind...

the only thing NOED means to me currently, is the time it takes for them to be dragged to the hook vs me on the gate! Still to equip Wake up though!!! :)

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510
    I still try to be nice even when the survivors were mean to me (talking about you Feng that threw a firecracker at me because I took MY lantern because I was the only one who made a goddam offering) 

But if noed hits or if a Pig trapped someone with the exit gates up I will save myself if I got a lantern and I don’t blame anyone who does the same. 
  • Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

I constantly leave my teammates behind. Maybe that's why I'm a crappy survivor.

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    edited February 2019
    In times such as the event you really get to know how altruistic a survivour truly is. Once somethings at stake you see the true colours of a survivours desire to help vs securing there treasure. 

Personally if I'm packing borrowed time or an insta I'm getting your asses out even if its over my cold dead body. 
  • Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587

Yeah I've tried to play the nice survivor since the event started but seeing everyone else play like selfish #########, I'm done. I've left so many people to die on hooks and just keep pumping out gens and walking straight out the door. It's happened to me too many times for me to care about some randoms. Sorry not sorry.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    You either die a survivor or live long enough to see yourself become the killer