The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What are your favorite killers and builds for that killer?

My favorite killer is easily Myers, and my favorite builds for him are:
-Unstoppable Myers
Perks: Brutal Strenght, Enduring, Ruin and Bamboozle
Add-ons: Tuft of hair and J Myers Memorial

-The Anti-Claudette AKA ######### your DS build:
Perks: Shadowborn, Dying Light, Brutal Strenght, Enduring
Add-ons: Tombstone piece and J Myers Memorial

Comments

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889

I like true stealth Wraith
    Perks: Overcharge, Thantophobia, nurse's calling, bbq and chili
    Add-ons: coxcombed clapper, "Ghost"soot/

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Windstorm Wraith.
    Gen pressure and map presence become an actual thing on him when combined with more than okay Perks.

• BillyBoiMain
    BillyBoiMain Member Posts: 164
    Hillbilly with Thompson’s Moonshine and Spiked Boots. Tinkerer, Barbecue And Chili, Enduring and Save The Best For Last.
    It’s surprisingly effective.
  • Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    edited February 2019

Hag with mint rag + rusty shackles = <3
    build to her: surveillance, discordance, ruin and sloppy butcher

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Being generally interested in samurai stuff, flamethrowers and chainsaws I like playing as Spirit, Hillbilly and Leatherface. If only there was a flamethrower killer. Now that would be awesome. 
  • DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

Killer

'I'm tilted and I want easy games':
    Nurse
    Perks: Nurse's Calling, Sloppy Butcher, BBQ and Chili, Make Your Choice
    Addons: Ataxic Respiration and Boy's Treasure (Omegablink)
    Offering: Bloody Party Steamers

Jumpscare Myers:
    Myers
    Perks: Monitor and Abuse, BBQ and Chili, Overcharge, Play With Your Food
    Addons: Scratched Mirror, Boyfriend's Memo
    Offering: Shattered Glasses

Survivor

Genhugger:
    Perks: Lithe, Alert, Prove Thyself, Self-Care (Solo), We'll Make It (SWF)

'Chase me for 5 gens':
    Perks: Balanced Landing, Sprint Burst, Self-Care, Bond
    Offering: Strode Realty Key

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    edited February 2019
    Clown - Enduring, Spirit Fury, Ruin, NOED + Green add ons for making the effect last longer and extra hindered penalty, or a reload add.

Spirit - Discordance, Nurse's Calling, Then I change the last two out. Sometimes Sloppy and Thanat, but mostly Enduring for DS, sometimes Ruin. For add ons I go with one for faster activation time and one for faster recharge.

Hag - Sloppy, M&A, Ruin, Nurses - add ons for faster trap set time and longer teleport distance

Wraith - BBQ, Make your choice, noed, bamboozle (dont have all the perks for him so this is what I've got). Add ons either for running speed, unclocking speed, or to change the bell sound either silent or non-directional.

Just getting into the Nurse now too. Don't have all the perks but so far...

Shadowborn, BBQ, Stridor, then experiement with the last but usually Ruin or bitter murmer. I'd like to try nurses when its level 3.

For add ons 3 blink is fun. I tried onega blink and that was fun too.

Yeah I use the OP perks these days but theres no point in not because the survivors you face will sure as hell be bringing their best stuff.
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Sniper Freddy
    Add-ons: Nancy's masterpiece and Nancy's sketch
    Perks: Monitor & Abuse, Discordance, Bitter Murmur, and Surveillance.
    It's about getting to your prey before they even know you're there since with both power range addons stacked it goes farther than your terror radius especially with m&a. The aura reading lets you know everything.
    It's a fun build but sometimes the gens get done pretty fast.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited February 2019

Maining Trapper this month. My build is BBQ, Thanatophobia, Sloppy, NOED, Trapper Bag + Trapper Gloves. The plan is to use Thana + Sloppy to slow the game down enough to get a kill or 2, then clean up with NOED if necessary. BBQ for tracking/finding new targets and keeping tabs on surv activity.

My surv build is Iron Will, Balanced, Adren, and BT. I won't rush hooks, BT is there just because there have been a lot of campy/tunnely killers during the event. Otherwise I run Empathy.

My favorite killer build to run is Shadowborn, Stridor, Whispers, Blood Warden. First two are to see and hear better, Whispers can almost be like "I can smell you better", and BW just in case you need it and because it totally crushes a survivor's soul if they run into it. On Nurse I call it Grave Digger.