The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Potential Myers buffs

Maybe in tier 3 we allow him to break pallets faster then other killers? We already have him vaulting faster and lunging further, so decreasing the time he has to remain in the break animation makes sense to me.
And perhaps for tier 1 add new utility like vaulting far faster or being able to silently vault over pallets (but slowly) being able to sneak up on people throigh new routes

Comments

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    The tier 3 buffs would be a little overkill, but the tier 1 buffs aren't bad. 
  • Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922
    But one of Myers main problems is the chase and finding survivors. Eliminating some of the time spent (I'm only talking a 5-15% buff) stuck in animations would help immensely 
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    But one of Myers main problems is the chase and finding survivors. Eliminating some of the time spent (I'm only talking a 5-15% buff) stuck in animations would help immensely 
    Maybe tier 3 could drain slower when outside of a chase.
  • Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

Fix Vanity mirror plz

• Maelstrom10
    Vanity mirror with no speed reduction, tier 3 drains slower out of a chase and tier 1 Myers can vault pallets outside of a chase all sound  like good changes to me
  • Fnatic47
    Fnatic47 Member Posts: 396

Am i the only one who thinks the killer that should get a big buff is the Nurse ? I see nobody playing has Nurse... Even the Legion and Freddy Krueger i see more often than Nurse...

• Maelstrom10
    Fnatic47 said:

Am i the only one who thinks the killer that should get a big buff is the Nurse ? I see nobody playing has Nurse... Even the Legion and Freddy Krueger i see more often than Nurse...

Funnnnyy 😛 though legion maybe considering how many play him now
  • Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587

The only buff I want on Daddy Myers is being able to multi-stalk again. It made sense and still makes sense. He can't just see one frickin person when there's obviously two or three huddled at a gen together.

• Maelstrom10

The only buff I want on Daddy Myers is being able to multi-stalk again. It made sense and still makes sense. He can't just see one frickin person when there's obviously two or three huddled at a gen together.

That would be a good buff... But maybe make it so rhat without stalk add-ons it has a small penalty to stalk efficiency/time Ie when stalking 2 survivors he stalks at 180% speed etc. So that it's not quite as powerful, but still enables him extra power when catching multiple survivors off guard. Stalking add-ons such as the memorial and the flower would mitigate this (and stop this nerf completely when used together while still retaining their original effect) 
  • Maelstrom10

Oh and as an addon to my previous comment, nerf those addons, by the amount of time you spend in tier 3 ie, you can stalk potentially super fast but you lose time in tier 3 (so that the addons aren't op)