The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Make gens take longer

How about we make the take longer?? Duh it's completely fair how about ended extra 35 seconds for each gen? Or Nerf ruin and make it not a hex totem??

Answers

• Incurable_BOFA
    Incurable_BOFA Member Posts: 105
    Wish I could tell if this was bait or not...
  • Treetopthahomie
    Treetopthahomie Member Posts: 4
    I'm rank 1 survivor on PS4 and rank 5 killer it's completely bonkers that survivors can just do a whole gen in a couple minutes. Like why is the game like that killer should always have one up on survivors so that way the game can be played how it should, for fun not competitively. Or can they make it where survivors have to at least do one or 2 gens before being able to cleanse ruin kinda like how need doesn't come forth till the end game?
  • JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    No just apply the "map pressure."
  • Sinner
    Sinner Member Posts: 334
    edited February 2019

Gens are boring so it doesn't make any sense to increase the time. Secondary objectives, not sure about that, we all saw what happened with that flower sucking event.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

But how can it be justified when the survival rate is below 50%?

I'd like to see them remove DS, Adrenaline and NOED and then see what the survival rate ends up at. Don't include moris or instaheals in the results either.

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

Making gens longer just makes the games less exciting, A new mandatory second objective is needed that still keeps the game exciting.

• Sinner
    edited February 2019

@The_Crusader said:
    But how can it be justified when the survival rate is below 50%?

I'd like to see them remove DS, Adrenaline and NOED and then see what the survival rate ends up at. Don't include moris or instaheals in the results either.

Survival rate is below 40%, with the disconnect rates, I'd say.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Add some secondary objective where you find shards in shrines or something.

• OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    How about we make the take longer?? Duh it's completely fair how about ended extra 35 seconds for each gen? Or Nerf ruin and make it not a hex totem??

You mean "buff" ruin by making it not a hex but built in? I don't think so , if anything hex ruin shouldn't even go into effect for the first minute of the game that way nobody spawns right beside it to break it so it's more of a catch off guard , the killer has more than likely found someone by the first 60 seconds to chase ,  that delay could possibly help it stay active longer when nobody walks by it in the first 20 seconds and they feel comfortable on a gen until they get smacked with that ruin and have to either scramble to find it or hit those great skill checks 
  • Sinner

@Poweas said:

They did that for Howling Grounds, survival rate went below 30%

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@Sinner said:

@Poweas said:

They did that for Howling Grounds, survival rate went below 30%

It's already low enough because all the nerfs have made survivor boring and people now constantly DC.

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    edited February 2019
    I'm rank 1 survivor on PS4 and rank 5 killer it's completely bonkers that survivors can just do a whole gen in a couple minutes. Like why is the game like that killer should always have one up on survivors so that way the game can be played how it should, for fun not competitively. Or can they make it where survivors have to at least do one or 2 gens before being able to cleanse ruin kinda like how need doesn't come forth till the end game?
    Ahh yes because nothing screams fun like staring into a gen and pressing R1, ahhh such fun.

Its more fun being killer anyway, people stop having fun when they take it too seriously, and you have countless people who think their oppinion on how to play is the only way people should play.

Oh NOEDs for noobs
    cruth perks blah blah blah.

Its always been designed to be competitive, and fun is objective 

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    @Treetopthahomie
    Gens are fine, it is just the end game that need to be touched on. That way even if a gen rush occurs, killers still have a chance.