The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Add lanterns to normal dbd in the form of some kind of blood point objective through an offering?

I think the idea of the lanterns is quite cool. not necessarily as a second objective, but if we could get something, that makes survivors and killers want to do something at the expense of losing time in order to get more points i think this would be the perfect way to do it
what if in the normal game, people could bring in an offering that would bestow a "blood point bucket" essentially" that when picked up by a survivor allows them to escape with for example, 10000 extra bloodpoints. if the killer destroys it while someones on hook, the killer gets 5000 blood points. the reason its 5000 for killer instead of 10000 would be due to the fact that if multiple were brought in, you could destroy multiple gaining above 10000. if another survivor grabs your "bucket" then you get half or one third the points (so as to not waste an offering.)
Obviously it wouldn't be an actual blood "bucket" but adding secondary objectives such as this, purely to stall the game for greedy survivors (i know i'd certainly go for something like that if i could get extra bloodpoints) would help slow down the game a little bit.
hell maybe even add entity spawned flowers that while being cleansed (similar to the petal things from the blight event) give bloodpoints, and the killer could perhaps crush them for blood points as well.

Comments

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    Somebody already said this and not_queen responded with she'll let the marketing team know about how we like the lantern glow and about adding it to the game. 
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Somebody already said this and not_queen responded with she'll let the marketing team know about how we like the lantern glow and about adding it to the game. 
    Oh yes please, it makes the corn levels playable for me as killer :lol: I've caught a few today just from the glow.
  • Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922

@OGlilSPOOK20 said:

This wasn't even about the lantern glow? did you read the post at all mate? :/ im talking about adding extra secondary objectives for bloodpoints

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716

@OGlilSPOOK20 said:

This wasn't even about the lantern glow? did you read the post at all mate? :/ im talking about adding extra secondary objectives for bloodpoints

Dude you typed a book. Sorry for not reading I only read the thethe topic. But everyone for the past 2yrs have already asked for second objectives and we still don't have them. Sooo.