The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Dead hard is guaranteed to work 15% of the time!!

Not using it anymore until dedicated servers are here.

Comments

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

• Oooooof
    Oooooof Member Posts: 109

Everyone know it is broken.

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

it's going to be even more inconsistent once the servers come out
    people who think the servers are gonna fix anything and not just create problems don't understand how this stuff works

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

You mean 90% my favorite exhaustion perk by far

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

waits until they use their Dead Hard
    downs them a second later

Or
    waits until i'm close enough for a quick hit
    hits

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

But when it works, it's so great! Better than the 96% when Lithe is working. :)

• PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

...and 99% of the times it doesn't work, it's because the Survivor messed up the timing and then tries to excuse it somehow.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@TreemanXD said:

how? dead hard is terrible, if the killer goes to quick lunge distance you will go down or you will waste it and go down

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    edited February 2019

@TreemanXD said:

how? dead hard is terrible, if the killer goes to quick lunge distance you will go down or you will waste it and go down

Plenty of times I have used it well before they were even going to swing because that little extra distance guaranteed me a pallet, window or exit. It's also useful against Trapper, Billy, Nurse and Huntress.
  • JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    Yeah, dead hard isn't reliable at all don't know why it's so popular...

Plus the killer can counter it by just waited a couple seconds before hitting...
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@brokedownpalace said:
    ToxicFengM1n said:

@TreemanXD said:

Plenty of times I have used it well before they were even going to swing because that little extra distance guaranteed me a pallet, window or exit. It's also useful against Trapper, Billy, Nurse and Huntress.

That is ability based, but situational, like for example, billy will not try to chainsaw an injured survivor

• JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take

Dead hard:
  • Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

It's funny how people continue to ######### on it but still use it. It's always the same excuse "It's because it always gets me to the pallet"

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

If as a killer you time the lunge just right you can simply hit the survivor as soon as the Dead Hard animation ends, it's kinda funny when it happens