The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survivors start on the ground idea

We were just talking about changes to gameplay and I thought of this idea that survivors could start on the ground and have to recover to injured state and then heal to full health.but where this could be interesting is if you only heal to injured state and your knocked down you can get back up.but this only applies if you don't fully heal. Maybe a perk?

Comments

• PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    LOL.
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Lol Deerstalker

• OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637

We were just talking about changes to gameplay and I thought of this idea that survivors could start on the ground and have to recover to injured state and then heal to full health.but where this could be interesting is if you only heal to injured state and your knocked down you can get back up.but this only applies if you don't fully heal. Maybe a perk?

@fcc2014 @Vietfox
    It finally happened......
  • Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

No.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

Quite the revolutionary idea. I'd say: Let survivors start the match hooked!

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    .....well it's a new idea at least.
  • White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

• OrionsFury4789

You ever heard of no mither? It's basically what you're saying at the end of your post its a David King perk
  • Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,235
    edited February 2019
    God why do survivor mains always want to implement sich crazy stuff?
  • Sinner
    Sinner Member Posts: 334

Guys, kids play this game. It's only natural that 12 year olds hop on these forums with ideas. Yes it's stupid, but we shouldn't be too harsh about it. We might affect his development.

• OrionsFury4789
    edited February 2019
    God why do survivor mains always want to implement sich crazy stuff?
    I seriously doubt it's a survivor main if they say they want to start on the ground  , I think it's like @Sinner said maybe a kid or just a bait post its kind of hard to tell to be honest
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Nani the hell, this is awful, this is saying lets start the trial dead

• A_Crow
    A_Crow Member Posts: 193
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@OrionsFury4789 said:

@fcc2014 @Vietfox
    It finally happened......

Only a matter of time. 2 on the hook, 1 on the ground the other starts injured.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

For your own good, delete this post before the toxic ones arrive. Also nice b8 m8

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    edited February 2019

A couple of people sarcastically proposed this and I remember telling them to not give people ideas like this.

Here we are

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

lul

• Broosmeister
    Broosmeister Member Posts: 281
    What about letting the match start with all the survivors dead? Maybe something like a common offering.
  • Gardenia
    Gardenia Member Posts: 1,143
    This is why the devs don't listen to us....
  • Adonisadon234
    Adonisadon234 Member Posts: 147

i'm a bloody killer main, and even i don't agree with this

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Adonisadon234 said:
    i'm a bloody killer main, and even i don't agree with this

Obvious bait thread is obvious. The only people who don't seem to get it are either oblivious or pretending that all killers are like this to push their own agenda of ignoring all killer complaints.

• cortown711
    cortown711 Member Posts: 21

Yes its legal to 420 where I live. Of course it was in jest.I'd still try it.

• LegitAdventurer
    LegitAdventurer Member Posts: 505
    No mither is the most difficult play style.

This guy: hold my beer
  • We were just talking about changes to gameplay and I thought of this idea that survivors could start on the ground and have to recover to injured state and then heal to full health.but where this could be interesting is if you only heal to injured state and your knocked down you can get back up.but this only applies if you don't fully heal. Maybe a perk?

While you're at it, they might as well be mangled, haemorrhaging, blind, deaf and suffering madness 3 too. With item inefficiency at 200%. Start next to hooks within the killers terror radius.

On a more serious note, this is the funniest post I have EVER read on any gaming forum!