The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

My Perception of What Survivors Are Using

It feels like more and more survivors are using Adrenaline and Dead Hard.

I see way less people using Sprint Burst nowadays. The number of people using Balanced Landing is higher now too.

Anybody else agree?

Comments

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

Yeah

• Brawler
    Brawler Member Posts: 333
    Actually Balanced Landing allows you to lose the chase much easier. Sprint Burst since the Exhaustion nerf gets used only when starting the chase, which doesn't help much. It might only discourage the Killer to chase after you under certain circumstances. I also gave up on Sprint Burst and now use BL/DH
  • tehshadowman33
    tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 939

You're ######### out of luck if you're running balanced landing on shelter woods though. LOL!

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 902

@tehshadowman33 said:
    You're ######### out of luck if you're running balanced landing on shelter woods though. LOL!

You're ######### out of luck if you spawn in NoShelter Woods, period.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@tehshadowman33 said:

True.

• Lanis_
    Lanis_ Member Posts: 183
    Because BL>>>SB and finally people notice that.
  • artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519
    I love all the deadhards because most people deadhard into nothing and all u have to do is wait for it
  • GraviteaUK
    GraviteaUK Member Posts: 464

I laugh at sprint burst users now because it requires no setup to use and it's a safe perk.

Lithe requires window vaults.
    BL requires you to find a drop during a chase.
    DH requires timing on it's use and since you're injured already punishes you if you fail.
    Sprint burst is just pressing shift and works 100% of the time.