The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

No One Ever Dinks

Shad03
Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I enjoy how people are asking for Legion's moonwalk to get nerfed so that the DW only goes down outside of a chase or out of the terror radius. This would in fact buff him. How?

Monitor and Abuse.

The Legion has a set 24 meter Terror Radius, with M&A, that goes down to 16. If he were to get 'nerfed' like this, then he could track you down better then nearly every other killer using Whispers while you are affected by DW. As he'd have a idea of where you are because your timer doesn't go down, bringing us to our original problem to begin with.

"Then have it a static 24 radius"

That's still a better tracking ability then Whispers. And making it any larger then his actual terror radius would just make him completely unplayable on smaller maps.

Legion is broken no matter how you try to fix him. What he needs is a rework, not a nerf or buff.

That being said I enjoy playing as the Legion, but I see so many complaints, and especially suggestions on how to 'nerf' his playstyle, I needed to put this out.

Give me feedback on why you think I'm wrong, or tell me why you agree with me. But please, if you are going to argue against my point, GIVE ME ACTUAL CRITICISM. Don't just brush me off.

Comments

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

Summon the rework!!!

• Shad03

@LCGaster said:
    Summon the rework!!!

Lel.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@LCGaster said:
    Summon the rework!!!

This.

• Shad03

Cough

• Mr_Myers
    Mr_Myers Member Posts: 422

If you didn't bleed while in Deep Wounds it would stop the moonwalk.bloodhound "trick"

• Shad03

@Mr_Myers said:
    If you didn't bleed while in Deep Wounds it would stop the moonwalk.bloodhound "trick"

Yeah, yeah, I got life threatening wounds that I have the medical knowledge of to patch up on my own.

In all seriousness though, your response doesn't address the issue that I had set up in the op. Besides, then you'd just follow the scratch marks, since the survivors would still be running.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/45855/i-have-some-questions#latest
    Read Giddawid's comment, specifically the first paragraph.

• Shad03

@Boss said:
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/45855/i-have-some-questions#latest

Well that would certainly stop the cry babies. I should probably say that I don't really care about the fate of the Legion, I just hope they keep the ability to YEET over pallets and windows.

I am looking forward to the rework.

• Boss

@Shad03 said:

@Boss said:

Well that would certainly stop the cry babies. I should probably say that I don't really care about the fate of the Legion, I just hope they keep the ability to YEET over pallets and windows.

I think you should care, for the sake of your profile picture. :p

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Shad03 said:
    I enjoy how people are asking for Legion's moonwalk to get nerfed so that the DW only goes down outside of a chase or out of the terror radius. This would in fact buff him. How?

Monitor and Abuse.

The Legion has a set 24 meter Terror Radius, with M&A, that goes down to 16. If he were to get 'nerfed' like this, then he could track you down better then nearly every other killer using Whispers while you are affected by DW. As he'd have a idea of where you are because your timer doesn't go down, bringing us to our original problem to begin with.

That's still a better tracking ability then Whispers. And making it any larger then his actual terror radius would just make him completely unplayable on smaller maps.

Legion is broken no matter how you try to fix him. What he needs is a rework, not a nerf or buff.

That being said I enjoy playing as the Legion, but I see so many complaints, and especially suggestions on how to 'nerf' his playstyle, I needed to put this out.

Give me feedback on why you think I'm wrong, or tell me why you agree with me. But please, if you are going to argue against my point, GIVE ME ACTUAL CRITICISM. Don't just brush me off.

@Shad03 said:

Monitor and Abuse.

@Shad03 said:

Monitor and Abuse.

If you dont want people to read your thread, keep using that color :wink:

• Shad03

@Boss said:

@Shad03 said:

@Boss said:

I think you should care, for the sake of your profile picture. :p

I am first and foremost, a Trapper Main. I just enjoy playing as Legion, but I am not one of those who would cry at a rework.

• Shad03

@Master said:

@Shad03 said:

Monitor and Abuse.

@Shad03 said:

Monitor and Abuse.

@Shad03 said:

Monitor and Abuse.

?

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Shad03 said:

@Master said:

@Shad03 said:

Monitor and Abuse.

@Shad03 said:

Monitor and Abuse.

@Shad03 said:

Monitor and Abuse.

?

?

• Shad03

@Master said:

@Shad03 said:

@Master said:

@Shad03 said:

Monitor and Abuse.

@Shad03 said:

Monitor and Abuse.

@Shad03 said:

Monitor and Abuse.

?

?

Doesn't matter.

• Boss

I'm curious now.
    Not that they would probably do it just cause you want to, but what would you like to see in The Legion?

• Shad03

@Boss said:
    I'm curious now.
    Not that they would probably do it just cause you want to, but what would you like to see in The Legion?

Something 'simple' really.

The Legion was advertised as a group of teens and even Frank had been shown that, even if once, was able to fool survivors and hide his heartbeat. The trailer was misleading and the only thing dealing with The Legion's multi group function is the cosmetics.

I would have loved a sort of multi layered killer where depending on your cosmetics, affected the power in terms of looks. I would have loved to see the power reflect on a group idea.

Frank: Basic and the strongest of the group. Has standard terror radius and speed. He could vault pallets and windows, but cannot apply the deep wounds.

Julie: Basic and second strongest, can vault pallets at a slightly slower rate and vaults windows at a faster rate. She cannot apply deep wounds.

Susie: Slower and least strongest. She can vault pallets but has it reduced. She gains blood lust faster and applies deep wounds on hit. Her terror radius is much smaller.

Joey: Slightly faster and average in strength. His vaulting speed on pallets and windows are moderately slower. He applies deep wounds and has the largest terror radius.

My idea would be that if you have the Joey cosmetic, you start off the trial as Joey, and can then switch between the other Legion members during the trial, who would be sitting in random locations within 64 meters or more from your current position. Of course I put simple in quotations because I realize how much code it would take to do something like this. But if anything would make the Legion really unique.

TL;DR:

I want the Legion to be one of the more Unique killers by allowing power to reflect lore and cosmetics. Each Legion member would have their own stats and you don't even have to switch between each Legion if you want. The option would be there.

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    Do you really have to use these colours? The blue one is super ugly.
  • Shad03

@popoles said:
    Do you really have to use these colours? The blue one is super ugly.

Yeah, I'll change my suggestion to white.

MY BAD!