The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Mathieu Cote vs Ochido

I saw a clip from HybridPanda where Ochido sent a Twitch message to Matthieu as he was playing online. Mattheiu quite rightly suggested it was inappriopriate.

However, this makes me want to see a grudge match!

Lets make this happen. What should the terms be? Ochido as Killer? Mattheiu picking his dream survivor team?

Would you want to watch it?

Comments

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

i would! i want to see this!

• KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747
    Cote as killer and ochido w swf as survivors. Everyone gets a character and perk wheel. 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@JawsIsTheNextKiller said:
    I saw a clip from HybridPanda where Ochido sent a Twitch message to Matthieu as he was playing online. Mattheiu quite rightly suggested it was inappriopriate.

Lets make this happen. What should the terms be? Ochido as Killer? Mattheiu picking his dream survivor team?

Cote will never do sucha thing again after the disaster in asia.
    I would watch another round of him playing killer and tasting his own medicine, thats for sure though

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

@Salty_Pearl said:
    Ochido should never be able to play DBD period.

But if it happened would you watch it? If it was announced that it was streaming live, would you tune in?

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

@Salty_Pearl said:
    Ochido should never be able to play DBD period.

But if it happened would you watch it? If it was announced that it was streaming live, would you tune in?

No.
  • Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

Cote wins regardless.

Ocihdo can't play the game.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited February 2019
    Scutarius Cote vs Retiarius Ochido

Lets make it happen, irl.
  • HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

What clip? Can you provide a link?
  • Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,046

OchiDO should not get any platform at all. Especially not an "official" one.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Mathieu wields the most powerful weapon of all: the banhammer. That's why the other guy lost some time ago.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

@HavelmomDaS1 said:
    What clip? Can you provide a link?

Of course, well worth a watch!:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_myhm4MlhM

• Gemasuda
    Gemasuda Member Posts: 70
    Amazing how so many people hate Ochido, but behave like him in game.  He only acts as toxic as many do who come here to berate him.  Hypocrisy at its finest!
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Gemasuda said:
    Amazing how so many people hate Ochido, but behave like him in game.  He only acts as toxic as many do who come here to berate him.  Hypocrisy at its finest!

Many of the people who are toxic in-game act that way because they saw it do it and believed it to be the norm. You have it to thank for the majority of the toxicity in the game.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,290

@KingB said:
    Cote as killer and ochido w swf as survivors. Everyone gets a character and perk wheel. 

Cote modeled to be an actual killer in game specifically for a match against Ochido. Cote has voice lines for attacks and specific actions such as moris.

As Cote picks up the lifeless body of a survivor he chuckles and says "I think I've done a pretty good job so far" as he discards the body to the wayside.

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Rules are:
    Ochipedo doesn’t play DBD and everyone wins 
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Dont say his name :x .......

Anyways Mcote is the man.... he handled the situation properly.... Ochido deserves this ban especially after attempting to avoid the ban by moving to console.... 
This discussion has been closed.