The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Lose of offering

It's very annoying that a survivor loses their offering when the host disconnects from the game before we even play. Is this a bug? If the host disconnects within a certain time frame, we should get to keep those. 

Answers

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    I've always felt the offering should be burned immediately after the load screen, not before
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@TwilightKitty10 said:
    It's very annoying that a survivor loses their offering when the host disconnects from the game before we even play. Is this a bug? If the host disconnects within a certain time frame, we should get to keep those. 

It's very annoying that a killer loses their offering AND addons when the survivors disconnects from the game before we even play. Is this a bug? If the survivor disconnects within a certain time frame, the killer should get to keep those. 

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@ClogWench said:
    I've always felt the offering should be burned immediately after the load screen, not before

This way you can dodge offerings without losing anything

• TwilightKitty10
    TwilightKitty10 Member Posts: 19
    Master said:

@TwilightKitty10 said:

It's very annoying that a killer loses their offering AND addons when the survivors disconnects from the game before we even play. Is this a bug? If the survivor disconnects within a certain time frame, the killer should get to keep those. 

I don't play the killer but of that's what happens then I agree with that too. Wouldn't all 4 survivors have to disconnect though? 
  • antgnstea
    antgnstea Member Posts: 869
    Master said:

@TwilightKitty10 said:

I don't play the killer but of that's what happens then I agree with that too. Wouldn't all 4 survivors have to disconnect though? 
    Even one disconnect ruins your gameplay anyway. You put rare add ons, offerings and face 3v1 or back to back disconnects in game. Basically wasted items.  
  • TwilightKitty10
    TwilightKitty10 Member Posts: 19
    I've never understood why survivors disconnect. They get 0 points. I would rather die after doing all they work and keep my 15000 than disconnect and get nothing.