I Prevented a Suicide-by-Hook and got Trolled for the Rest of the Match [Video]

If I’m being honest, it’s actually pretty funny. Check it out:

https://youtu.be/HL3IZR69ktM

Luckily Legion didn’t go for me and killed the griefer instead. And never before have I regretted running Aftercare so much.

Laughs aside, such such such bad behaviour.

Reporting these people is just not enough. So before this turns into a p1ssing contest, is there a more formal channel I can use to report griefers?

I record all my games and would really appreciate setting up a process to flag this sort of thing.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@DarkFox85 said:
    If I’m being honest, it’s actually pretty funny. Check it out:

https://youtu.be/HL3IZR69ktM

Luckily Legion didn’t go for me and killed the griefer instead. And never before have I regretted running Aftercare so much.

Laughs aside, such such such bad behaviour.

Reporting these people is just not enough. So before this turns into a p1ssing contest, is there a more formal channel I can use to report griefers?

I record all my games and would really appreciate setting up a process to flag this sort of thing.

Report ingame+send an email to the support with footage and additional info

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

I've regretted running aftercare as well. Went for a rescue and the person just lead the killer to me the whole match, yeah I'm done with that perk

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

He was just happy you rescued him

• TwilightKitty10
    TwilightKitty10 Member Posts: 19
    What is a griefer?
  • antgnstea
    antgnstea Member Posts: 869

I've regretted running aftercare as well. Went for a rescue and the person just lead the killer to me the whole match, yeah I'm done with that perk

They have bond and empathy to help them with that.

Especially this event brought the worst in survivors. They just run straight to you while you’re healing or doing gens. I feel like with this event solo survivors got a side objective. Dodging teammates. 
  • LegitAdventurer
    LegitAdventurer Member Posts: 505
    I had this. It was a match me and my buddy and another 2 SWFs who were just working with the killer to kill us. They were running towards me and my buddy and making loud sounds(fast vaulting windows and lockers), not doing gens, farming us off hooks and the killer never once went for the 2 randoms. 

Me and my buddy were still able to get 5 gens done before we died so I mean thats a win in my book.
  • LegitAdventurer
    LegitAdventurer Member Posts: 505
    But also based on watching your video it seems like they were mad that you weren't healing them? It is called after-care for a reason lol.
  • TimeMonster
    TimeMonster Member Posts: 152

Once i was playing a match where 2 vs killer and there was 1 gen to do. I still had DS but i was not an obsession. Me and onother survivor that was obsession were still akive. after 3 minutes since 2 survivor died, i startet to repair a gen, somwhere in a middle of repair, obsession got downed (chansaw) and hooked. Killer got a BBQ and i easly baited him to check gen that i was repairing and unhooked survivor. And than he found me and were chasing me for some time, but i saw that survivor near hatch. just waiting in a corner, not doing gens, he just took lantern and were waiting me to die... so i baited killer on him. He easly died and i got vessle hatch escape, i didn't regret it... i had adrenaline, and were distracting killer for a very long time, while he didn ABSOLUTLY NOTHING.

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    What is a griefer?
    A griefer is someone who goes out of their way to purposefully ruin your good time.