The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

A Look at Positive Changes

There's a lot of things both sides want to see changed but it's really easy to overlook the improvements this game has seen over the years. So what are some things BHVR has changed, added or fixed that you've really enjoyed?

Personally I was ecstatic about the new cosmetic system. Both having a variety of outfits for characters as well as having an alternate use for shards (as well as removing the cap on them)

Comments

• FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288
    There are honestly so many things that they have changed that I love! The shop was certainly a welcome improvement, as was the community manager position. Making hooks regen, unique events, adding in exhaustion, the upcoming dedicated servers, the roadmap etc. The list goes on, some are huge things and some are small details that improved the game drastically.
  • PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Pallet vacuum removal, as well as this ongoing attempt to power up underused perks. The introduction of the store and the ability to unlock characters for free. New and varied events are so much fun, and I also appreciate how much they work on them to make them profitable for all types of players.
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Making survivors unable to see what the killer's loadout is mid-game. That's an awesome change.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Console ban system. It didn't generate nearly as many entertaining threads as I'd hoped, but it helped to purge the cancer a little bit.