The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Devs solution for event

Fenrir
Fenrir Member Posts: 533
edited February 2019 in General Discussions
Lets increase point gain and envelope spawn by 1 good job devs

Comments

• Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828

Even if it may not seem so good towards you other people might think otherwise. It's good that they actually gave feedback at least instead of ignoring it. Which also means that they're aware of the match-making system issue (how searching for lobbies makes it longer).

• Fenrir
    Gamzello said:

Even if it may not seem so good towards you other people might think otherwise. It's good that they actually gave feedback at least instead of ignoring it. Which also means that they're aware of the match-making system issue (how searching for lobbies makes it longer).

They been aware of alot of things they choose to either ignore like ds or pass on it for months on end like freddys rework
  • Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

@Fenrir said:
    Gamzello said:

They been aware of alot of things they choose to either ignore like ds or pass on it for months on end like freddys rework

Events are timed, of course they get fixed quicker.

I don't see why you've made this thread, just to complain about DS & Freddy if someone gives you feedback?

DS is only really an issue if there's more than one in the match.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Fenrir said:
    Gamzello said:

To you it’s ignoring because they are not constantly talking about it. Due to the amount of times the community has made post on these topics I am pretty sure the devs dream about ds and Freddy.

if my teacher/boss assigned me a project, do I constantly tell them that I am working on it? No. They  get it when I have it or the deadline. 
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Git gud
  • HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Its a good change, I'm getting now more points than its possible as survivor (56 points if I remember correctly) and my average points are around 40 as killer now. I like the change, it's a really good step to the right direction.
  • Fenrir
    Bravo0413 said:
    Git gud
    Good answer much smart wow
  • HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

This event was another test, another experiment, like the Hallowed Blight Event and how that was an experiment. Their desire to make Events more than just about Gens is good but now they need to fix the competitive nature of the events. They need to NOT BE COMPETITIVE. The competitve nature of the events make them much more difficult and Survivor sided than normal games and that's not fair, that's not asymmetrical..

The idea that a Killer can ONLY destroy a Lantern when someone is hooked and only for 2 seconds after the unhook is not fair for Killers. Even more unfair that it's impossible to destroy a lantern when someone dies. This idea only exists to make it competitive and that makes it one sided. For future events they should be fair towards Survivor AND Killer, no one upping the other, no speciasl hooks, destroyying something etc.

• Fenrir
    Iceman said:
    Fenrir said:
    Gamzello said:

To you it’s ignoring because they are not constantly talking about it. Due to the amount of times the community has made post on these topics I am pretty sure the devs dream about ds and Freddy.

if my teacher/boss assigned me a project, do I constantly tell them that I am working on it? No. They  get it when I have it or the deadline. 
    Deadline was a year ago
  • Fenrir
    Iceman said:
    Fenrir said:
    Gamzello said:

Deadline was a year ago