Killers need an Exhaustion-disabling perk

Only certain killers have access to add-ons that allow them to put Exhaustion perks on cooldown for Survivors. I think there should be a perk available to all killers that lets them to do this.

I'd say buff Relentless and give it the ability to let melee attacks trigger the Exhaustion status for 4/6/8 seconds.

That's enough time to allow a Survivor to possibly regain their exhaustion perk if they throw off the killer during a chase, but also lets the killer have a way of dealing with Exhaustion without having to run an add-on.

Comments

• Crackgear
    Crackgear Member Posts: 279
    Could be useful , not only it gives a short exhaustion but also a Swing cooldown .

But I would prefer a Terror Radius Based Perk that surrounding Survivors will suddenly gain Exhaustion
  • MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Every killer having an add-on that causes exhaustion? Yeah sure why not? They actually have to use their power. A perk though? No, it’s too easy. It makes their perk useless for the entire match unless they have Sprint Burst. The only time survivors usually use exhaustion perks is during a chase.

• Cymer
    Cymer Member Posts: 946
    I understand your intention, but I rather don't have perk in the game, that nullifies other perks.
    Don't limit others gameplay!
    Enhance yours!
  • pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510
    Buff Doc so tier 3 causes exhaustion. Make an add on where survivors experience any of the debuffs at any stage for 30 seconds. 
  • GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

@pemberley said:
    Buff Doc so tier 3 causes exhaustion. Make an add on where survivors experience any of the debuffs at any stage for 30 seconds. 

Doctor can prevent Dead Hard with his shock.

• artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519
    sounds awful. exhaustion is only used once a chase it definitely doesn't need a hard counter. id argue to remove exhaustion addons as well. I can easily see sprint burst being run over every other exhaustion perk if this were to be a thing
  • DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Make it tactical so its not a flat nullification, something like this would help break up the getaway meta and promote more mindful play.
  • ItsDaEmuDood
    ItsDaEmuDood Member Posts: 192

@pemberley said:

There's already an add-on that causes Exhaustion in Tier 3 until you Snap Out Of It. Chase that Survivor and they're screwed unless they can loop properly.

• RainyAnjel
    RainyAnjel Member Posts: 65

@DudeDelicious said:
    Crackgear said:

Could be useful , not only it gives a short exhaustion but also a Swing cooldown .

But I would prefer a Terror Radius Based Perk that surrounding Survivors will suddenly gain Exhaustion

Something like that would need a massive cool down because the only time a survivor activates/uses their exhaustion perk is during a chase, which is within the killers terror radius. This would effectively mean a survivor could never use them, which is unfair. 

Sorry need to correct this.
    Ok. Lithe, Sprint Burst, and DH, yes.
    Balanced landing, no. (This is my crutch perk) It activates at any time. Thats what I love about it. Jump off a hill to get a flashlight save? Balanced landing. Get your ass off the coal tower bc a a clown threw a bottle? Balanced landing.
    See?

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Having it on unrelenting seems pointless. Sprint burst and balanced are normally activated before the hit. Lithe too mostly.

Only dead hard would be stopped most of the time.
  • LegitAdventurer
    LegitAdventurer Member Posts: 505
    This would be a sick idea for one ofsthe new killers teachables