The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Staple Perks

Are there any perks you have that you run wherever possible?

Im starting to think Brutal Strength is mine, on any killer that can be looped that perk makes things more bearable and it works on gens to as an added bonus!

Comments

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510
    Distressing on Doc is a must for me. 

I got the tier 3 bbq on Freddy for the first time and I just love that perk for the bp - would seriously use it on everyone (especially Doc) if they had it. 

I really like surveillance and overcharge though as bread and butter perks though. Slow the gens down and win or get bp (win still in my book) by attrition. 
  • Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587
    edited February 2019

Yeah either surveillance and overcharge or enduring+spirit fury are my go to two needed perks. I need to get pig and lvl her up so I can have surveillance on everyone but geez..the grind is rough.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

I always run Ruin on all of my killers, it is a must have for red ranks. I also run Nurses Calling on my low terror radius killers such as Myers, Hag, and Spirit.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

@Captain_Spaulding said:
    Yeah either surveillance and overcharge or enduring+spirit fury are my go to two needed perks. I need to get pig and lvl her up so I can have surveillance on everyone but geez..the grind is rough.

It is a rough grind. I’m trying to get all of my characters to P3 and so far I only have Meg, Claudette, Nea, and Spirit to P3. Myers and Feng are at P1. I’ve been playing for nearly a year but I didn’t like to prestige at first. Still need to get certain perks from the killers bloodweb as well

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Iron Grasp. I love the perk and not having to worry too much about body blocking.