The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

BBQ Watch update.

Got Drunk so missed posting the update yesterday.

Still no BBQ carry on.

Comments

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

This is the quality I like seeing here. You never disappoint.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    edited February 2019

I'm going to keep on using this for every shrine

• Shad03

@PhantomMask20763 Yes. Let the worthlessness flow through you.

• PhantomMask20763

@Shad03 I actually already have BBQ but I still at least want a good shrine

• Shad03

@PhantomMask20763 said:

I have it too. I feel bad for whomst ever'st want'nt BBQ but doesn't want to buy Leatherdaddy.

• PhantomMask20763
    edited February 2019

@Shad03 said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

I have it too. I feel bad for whomst ever'st want'nt BBQ but doesn't want to buy Leatherdaddy.

It's quite a shame, poor Leatherface, he just wants to screech like a pig and live in his basement peacefully

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Vortexas said:
    Got Drunk so missed posting the update yesterday.

Still no BBQ carry on.

I love this weekly update.

• Shad03

@PhantomMask20763 said:

@Shad03 said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

It's quite a shame, poor Leatherface, he just wants to screech like a pig and live in his basement peacefully

XD
    Meanwhile The Legion are wondering why the other three can't be in the same trial.

• Shad03

Forgot to ask, what's in the Shrine?

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

You're doing gods work soldier...

• PhantomMask20763

@Shad03 said:

It's not completely useless!!! Those who don't have Hex: Ruin can get it NOW!!! Oh and Thanataphobia, quick and quiet and open-handed. So yeah everything else i useless

• Shad03

@PhantomMask20763 said:

@Shad03 said:

It's not completely useless!!! Those who don't have Hex: Ruin can get it NOW!!! Oh and Thanataphobia, quick and quiet and open-handed. So yeah everything else i useless

Thanks. I don't even get anything at the shrine since I wanna save Shards for the next killer.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

According to the DBD wiki, BBQ has only shown up once in the shrine.

Ironically, Surveillance has never shown up in shrine. Though it's not the absolute worst perk in the game anymore I find that a bit funny honestly.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

bbq drops with distortion

• Hoodied
    edited February 2019

@thesuicidefox said:
    According to the DBD wiki, BBQ has only shown up once in the shrine.

Ironically, Surveillance has never shown up in shrine. Though it's not the absolute worst perk in the game anymore I find that a bit funny honestly.

Never mind, got confused continue your day

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

At least we got Ruin this week.

• Hoodied

@Poweas said:

Hex:ruin is not good, provethyself put that perk to sleep pretty much, powering through the perk makes it not hard to care about

• Poweas

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

Hex:ruin is not good, provethyself put that perk to sleep pretty much, powering through the perk makes it not hard to care about

So? For rank 20's this'll be a life changer. I don't use it on my main personally. Because Billy doesn't need Ruin, he's efficient.

• Hoodied

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

So? For rank 20's this'll be a life changer. I don't use it on my main personally. Because Billy doesn't need Ruin, he's efficient.

Rank does not matter anymore, everyone de-pips to make their lives easier on themselves, also ruin is literally ruined in the first 10 seconds

• Poweas

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

Rank does not matter anymore, everyone de-pips to make their lives easier on themselves, also ruin is literally ruined in the first 10 seconds

It's impossible to depip to rank 20 now remember? Lowest you can drop is 15 I think. They definitely mentioned this in an update.

• Hoodied

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

It's impossible to depip to rank 20 now remember? Lowest you can drop is 15 I think. They definitely mentioned this in an update.

you can rank reset to rank 20

• Poweas

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

What they definitely added a feature. I'm not that slow. Let me find the patch notes 2 mins.

• Hoodied

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

What they definitely added a feature. I'm not that slow. Let me find the patch notes 2 mins.

They added that you cannot de-pip to rank 20 anymore, but you can reset to rank 20

• Poweas

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

They added that you cannot de-pip to rank 20 anymore, but you can reset to rank 20

Crap i just found it as well. Noooo all those patch notes I read...

• Hoodied

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

It was around 2.1.0 I believe or in 2.0, maybe 1.9

• Poweas

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

2.1.0. Your memory is far better than mine.

• Hoodied

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

No I remember patches that are actually good, like for example I cannot remember the freddy nerf patch

• Poweas

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

No I remember patches that are actually good, like for example I cannot remember the freddy nerf patch

Me too. All I remember is that he went from 3rd best to last.

• Hoodied

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

I know, continuing with the other nerfs freddy got

• Poweas

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Poweas said:

I know, continuing with the other nerfs freddy got

Mhm.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

I don't understand this.

Hag was dog ######### back in the day, worse than leatherface but her perks were in the shrine. Devs didn't try to force people to buy hag for hex:ruin.

Why do you think that the devs deliberately wouldn't put BBQ in their shrine? It is not like BBQ is the only perk that has been put once as well. Vigil, stake out, hangman's trick, left behind etc. were put in the shrine for just once(I excluded perks like diversion pop goes the weasel etc. since they are relatively new).

It honestly looks like a conspiracy theory to me.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

@Delfador said:
    It honestly looks like a conspiracy theory to me.