The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

This is the reason why i use NOED + Bloodwarden

ShyN3ko
ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

Its rly boring after the 10 match.
Yes i can understand why people take Adrenalin.
And yes i made a 3k.
But its rly boring, to see Adrenalin in every match.
Obviously I will take Noed + Bloodwarden again.
Its the best counter for the Adrenalin Meta.

Comments

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited February 2019

Adren is popular now because of anti-heal meta. And it's not really all it's cracked up to be, it only makes a difference if you are the one being chased by the killer at end game. I won't lie it has saved my ass many times, but those times are dwarfed by the number of times I either wasn't being chased (wasted perk slot, you get a heal and sprint burst which doesn't make any sort of difference) or we just never got to end game. Or I died before end game.

As killer you notice it way more just because you are always there when someone gets it in the end game chase. As survivor you have a 1/4 chance of being in that chase.

Also another counter to Adren is to slow the game down and get kills BEFORE the gates power. Monto's Gen Protector build is actually really good at this, but there are other builds you can do. If all 4 are getting to exit gates then sorry but you are doing something wrong as killer (or survivors did EVERYTHING right, which is very rare honestly). Adren is way less powerful in that end game chase if there are less survivors.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Use it if you want. I just had a Bubba who had ruin for 5 minutes in a match, caught the 1st guy when his ruin was gone (he got into a ton of chases with us survivors including me and failed to mindgame or break a pallet) so he facecamped after hitting some1 with NOED. I destroyed the totem and he got a 2k cause of a DS guy. Wasn't a bad game on my end and I got out but feels bad for those 2.

• ShyN3ko

@thesuicidefox said:
    Adren is popular now because of anti-heal meta. And it's not really all it's cracked up to be, it only makes a difference if you are the one being chased by the killer at end game. I won't lie it has saved my ass many times, but those times are dwarfed by the number of times I either wasn't being chased (wasted perk slot, you get a heal and sprint burst which doesn't make any sort of difference) or we just never got to end game. Or I died before end game.

As killer you notice it way more just because you are always there when someone gets it in the end game chase. As survivor you have a 1/4 chance of being in that chase.

Also another counter to Adren is to slow the game down and get kills BEFORE the gates power. Monto's Gen Protector build is actually really good at this, but there are other builds you can do. If all 4 are getting to exit gates then sorry but you are doing something wrong as killer (or survivors did EVERYTHING right, which is very rare honestly). Adren is way less powerful in that end game chase if there are less survivors.

I will use it, because i hate Adrenalin.
    Its like:" I will win this chase".
    Adrenalin
    "God dam, i lose the chase".

• thesuicidefox

Also wait, just noticed you didn't even have NOED/BW here but still got a 3k... what in the actual ######### are you complaining about then? LOL

• ShyN3ko

@thesuicidefox said:
    Also wait, just noticed you didn't even have NOED/BW here but still got a 3k... what in the actual [BAD WORD] are you complaining about then? LOL

Adrenalin is annoying.

• thesuicidefox

@ShyN3ko said:
    I will use it, because i hate Adrenalin.
    Its like:" I will win this chase".
    Adrenalin
    "God dam, i lose the chase".

Maybe stop counting your chickens before they hatch? You technically don't win a chase until you get them on a hook because that's the ultimate end goal.

Again if you really want to beat Adren play to slow the game down as much as possible so you can secure a few kills before end game.

@ShyN3ko said:

@thesuicidefox said:
    Also wait, just noticed you didn't even have NOED/BW here but still got a 3k... what in the actual [BAD WORD] are you complaining about then? LOL

Adrenalin is annoying.

NOED is annoying, what's your point?

• artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519
    ShyN3ko said:

@thesuicidefox said:

Adrenalin is annoying.

a lot of things are annoying, and some more justifiably annoying than adrenaline. 
  • RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    I use those perks too with Freddy, but just because I love to crush the spirit of the survivors that are about to leave