The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Enough of the useless firecrackers

darktrix
darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

Bad enough I get two of them always in my bloodweb, now half the time I find one of these useless things in a chest competing rng with a toolkit or medkit. Cannot wait for this event to end.

Comments

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@darktrix said:
    Bad enough I get two of them always in my bloodweb, now half the time I find one of these useless things in a chest competing rng with a toolkit or medkit. Cannot wait for this event to end.

So you don't run selfcare?

• BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678
    edited February 2019

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@darktrix said:

Not everybody likes using it, not everybody wants too spend shards on it in the shrine, and not everybody has a level 40 Claudette to teach it.

• JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    Why do they even spawn in chest if you get them every bloodweb?
  • darktrix

@Warlock_2020 said:
    Been running Plunderer and Ace in the Hole and all I get is firecrackers?! #########! I've been toying around just handing stuff I find out, but all I get are firecrackers now.

That's even a bigger kick in the nether and it's happened to me too where I ran plunderer and got firecrackers twice in a row.

• perotx
    perotx Member Posts: 77

@BigBadPiggy said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@darktrix said:

Not everybody likes using it, not everybody wants too spend shards on it in the shrine, and not everybody has a level 40 Claudette to teach it.

And not everybody wants to waste time healing for a solid 40 seconds with Sloppy. Finding other survivors to heal you is easy enough.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@BigBadPiggy said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@darktrix said:

lul

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

I do agree that their frequency in chests needs to be toned down. It's like almost guaranteed that 1 of 3 will have it, sometimes even 2 of 3.

• darktrix
    edited February 2019

Well least there's only a couple days left to go.

Edit: But I'd like them to remember this for the future events.

• TheRealDweard
    TheRealDweard Member Posts: 148

Firecrackers are so useless they are very easy to avoid.

• SIlentCetra
    SIlentCetra Member Posts: 187

I agree. I'm new and even I've only been hit by them 1 time. I can only imagine how bad they are at high killer ranks
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Run Pharmacy, you'll never ever see a firecracker or anything else ever again.

• SailedSavage
    SailedSavage Member Posts: 280
    What is worse than finding firecrackers is finding a pos green key LMAO
  • TheRealDweard
    TheRealDweard Member Posts: 148
    edited February 2019

@SIlentCetra said:
    TheRealDweard said:

I agree. I'm new and even I've only been hit by them 1 time. I can only imagine how bad they are at high killer ranks

@SIlentCetra said:
    TheRealDweard said:

Answer: Very difficult to make firecrackers blind a killer at high ranks. Most of the time you need the killer to be stupid enough to hit you in order to blind him to drop the survivor.

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    What is worse than finding firecrackers is finding a pos green key LMAO
    A green key with the addon that extends use....like pathetic XD
  • AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    Idk about you guys but did you know you can do saves with them. Its a bit weird but with the right Timing during a pickup it allows you to save someone and get more distance after the save than with a fl. So far I've pulled it off 4 times during this event.
  • darktrix

I find the best use was to drop one just as the killer goes to break a pallet. Just drop it on the other side - did that to a spirit recently, it was cute watching her in her schoolgirl outfit spin about bumping blindly into things for a few seconds.

• Hoodied

@BigBadPiggy said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@darktrix said:

yet, I find it every match

• BigBadPiggy

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@BigBadPiggy said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@darktrix said:

That isn't everyone though. That is only the select few that you've seen.

• Hoodied

@BigBadPiggy said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@BigBadPiggy said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@darktrix said:

Few=over 500 people.
    I do find the few without self care, but they run insta heals

• BigBadPiggy
    edited February 2019

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@BigBadPiggy said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@BigBadPiggy said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@darktrix said:

Few=over 500 people.

500 out of how many other people play this game. So yeah, it is technically classified as "few"

• Hoodied

@BigBadPiggy said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@BigBadPiggy said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@BigBadPiggy said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@darktrix said:

Few=over 500 people.

500 out of how many other people play this game. So yeah, it is technically classified as "few"

Over 500, I don't always play killer, thats just an assumption of how many I have found, I know its over 2 million, but I have found too many self cares that few cannot explain it