The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why is nothing done against survivors deliberatly not leaving?

It's a problem for me at least every 2nd game. Sometimes one, but often two or more survivors stay around when exits are open, deliberately not leaving. Sometimes they do not even look for hatch, just hiding, searching for chests and now due to the event, look for vessels to escape with. Worst of all, if they do some action (like short-time running or emotes) the "idle" timer resets and they do not even get crows over their heads so killer can find them!

I find this waste of time ridiculous and wonder why devs have done NOTHING in 3 years!! Do they even play the game themselves often enough? I don't think so. Last game was ridiculous, one survivor wasting 11,5 minutes (!) of my time and getting NO crows!!!

Comments

• Snapshot
    Snapshot Member Posts: 914

It's especially a problem on large maps.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Because its a killers problem

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@Master said:

very true best you can do is just hunt them down

• Snapshot
    edited February 2019

Not even a SIMPLE end-of-round timer of 1-2 minutes. It would be enough. But apparently they don't care. They mentioned in some streams they are gonna rework end game but they do NOTHING in the meantime?? Almost funny, except it isn't.

• Master

@friendlykillermain said:

@Master said:

I always go afk, they can waste their own time if they want, I will take that as a shard mine :lol:

• LegitAdventurer
    LegitAdventurer Member Posts: 505
    Someone once told me to run franklins demise to make them regret not leaving.
  • Master

@LegitAdventurer said:

You can camp every tbagger and make them regret tbagging. Will it stop them from tbagging? No

• Snapshot
    edited February 2019

@LegitAdventurer said:

Must have been a player with experience ;)

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@Master said:

@Master said:

I always go afk, they can waste their own time if they want, I will take that as a shard mine :lol:

• Paiz
    Paiz Member Posts: 81

@Snapshot said:
    It's a problem for me at least every 2nd game. Sometimes one, but often two or more survivors stay around when exits are open, deliberately not leaving. Sometimes they do not even look for hatch, just hiding, searching for chests and now due to the event, look for vessels to escape with. Worst of all, if they do some action (like short-time running or emotes) the "idle" timer resets and they do not even get crows over their heads so killer can find them!

I find this waste of time ridiculous and wonder why devs have done NOTHING in 3 years!! Do they even play the game themselves often enough? I don't think so. Last game was ridiculous, one survivor wasting 11,5 minutes (!) of my time and getting NO crows!!!

They've been working on changing the end game so survivors can't stall. All we have to do is wait. For a lot of things. cough cough ds nerf, freddy rework COUGH

• Master

@Paiz said:

@Snapshot said:

They've been working on changing the end game so survivors can't stall. All we have to do is wait. For a lot of things. cough cough ds nerf, freddy rework COUGH

cough cough genrush nerf, hatch closing COUGH

• LegitAdventurer
    Master said:

@LegitAdventurer said:

You can camp every tbagger and make them regret tbagging. Will it stop them from tbagging? No

As annoying as both camping and teabagging is, they're both a part of the game. Just camp the teabaggers. Spin them around a couple times before you hook them. Get gen rushed and just drink in the salty "CAMPER" messages you get post game and repeat.

I've actually noticed in my personal experience most survivors don't teabag as much anymore? Maybe thats just me lately. 
  • LegitAdventurer
    Master said:

@Master said:

I do this too lol.