The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Idk why but sometimes...

When i find that same guy 10 times in a row, i feel like i should let them go. 
Example
I had a match with a adam. He was afk so he knocked him down hooked him once and let someone save him. Fpund him again Not AFK hit him away from the gen. Founs him a third time hit him off another gen. After 7-8 times i juat walked away no hits at all. He escaped, but wow how can i find the same person so many times?

Comments

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

It just sounds like he didn't play optimally. Or he was drunk.

For me it's better to just kill whomst ever I find first.

• Paiz
    Paiz Member Posts: 81

@Dokta_Carter said:
    Example
    I had a match with a adam. He was afk so he knocked him down hooked him once and let someone save him. Fpund him again Not AFK hit him away from the gen. Founs him a third time hit him off another gen. After 7-8 times i juat walked away no hits at all. He escaped, but wow how can i find the same person so many times?

I think it might be pity? Usually when someone gets found nonstop they aren't very good at hiding. Maybe I should be like you and have a heart when I play killer. oh wait rank 5 survivors are better than me

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Dokta_Carter said:
    Example

Sounds like that guy sucks at hiding.
    Why let him escape ? Do you want the entity to fire you?

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

@Dokta_Carter said:
    Example

I slug if it's 2nd or death hook if I come across something like that, but 1-2 gens left it's time for that person to die. Unless I decide to let them live, but that's only because I know I have that match won