The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Upcoming Dev Stream

I would like to see the disconnect rate on survivors against Legion XD
I feel like it should be way up there.

Comments

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

How about we take a look at the amount of disconnects in general? Bet the number it through the roof.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Detective_Jonathan said:
    How about we take a look at the amount of disconnects in general? Bet the number it through the roof.

Unfortunately the devs couldnt collect the number since it exceeded the float type :wink:

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    I'd like to see the escape rate only counting games where NOED hasn't been used.
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

@The_Crusader said:
    I'd like to see the escape rate only counting games where NOED hasn't been used.

THIS ^^

They point to a 2 kill ratio to say the game is balanced. That number isn't accurate at all. Take out all the games where NOED activated and see what the ratio is then. This also isn't accounting for the added kills where whoever the last guy to get hooked when gates are powered gets face camped. Or survivors accidentally getting caught just because they were trolling after the gates were open.

It should only count kills prior to gates being powered. Then we'd see how actually "balanced" it looked.

• The_Crusader
    Blueberry said:

@The_Crusader said:

THIS ^^

They point to a 2 kill ratio to say the game is balanced. That number isn't accurate at all. Take out all the games where NOED activated and see what the ratio is then. This also isn't accounting for the added kills where whoever the last guy to get hooked when gates are powered gets face camped. Or survivors accidentally getting caught just because they were trolling after the gates were open.

It should only count kills prior to gates being powered. Then we'd see how actually "balanced" it looked.

Everytime I see a Wraith, Leatherface or Pig there wouldn't be a single kill without NOED. Almost every single time.

I play solo and do 2-3 totems but it seems the other 3 survivors can't do 2-3 totems between them.
  • Lonefox64
    Lonefox64 Member Posts: 132
    Yea but on the road map up to the next PTB there will be no streams so youll have to wait a while.
  • TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Blueberry said:

@The_Crusader said:

THIS ^^

Everytime I see a Wraith, Leatherface or Pig there wouldn't be a single kill without NOED. Almost every single time.

I play solo and do 2-3 totems but it seems the other 3 survivors can't do 2-3 totems between them.
    'Ey meng, when I played as Piggerino yesterday, I got 5 kills off the RBTs alone.  Two of them with an additional 30 seconds tagged onto them, even.  Sure, I'm playing console, but dat still not too shabby.
  • Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    @The_Crusader oddly enough add Huntress to that list since I've been bumping into a LOT of NOED Huntresses.
  • Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Blueberry said:

@The_Crusader said:

THIS ^^

The game is still not over when the gates are being powered. So the kill should count from beginning to end. Hopefully they make a change to the end game in the near future.
  • Blueberry

@Iceman said:
    Blueberry said:

@The_Crusader said:

THIS ^^

The game is still not over when the gates are being powered. So the kill should count from beginning to end. Hopefully they make a change to the end game in the near future.

With how fast the gates are it basically is. Which is why most killers camp the first survivor they get right after the gates are powered. The gates are too survivor favored.

• Ryuhi
    Ryuhi Member Posts: 3,733

@Blueberry said:

@Iceman said:
    Blueberry said:

@The_Crusader said:

THIS ^^

With how fast the gates are it basically is. Which is why most killers camp the first survivor they get right after the gates are powered. The gates are too survivor favored.

depends on the killer, and the gate placement. two gates next to each other, especially with killers like billy or the huntress, are practically a death sentence. It usually takes a martyr continuously trying to lure them in a different direction and hoping they take the bait.

for the majority of killers and scenarios though, it is absolutely a crapshoot.

• The_Crusader
    TAG said:
    Blueberry said:

@The_Crusader said:

THIS ^^

'Ey meng, when I played as Piggerino yesterday, I got 5 kills off the RBTs alone.  Two of them with an additional 30 seconds tagged onto them, even.  Sure, I'm playing console, but dat still not too shabby.
    Getting kills off the RBTs takes a lot of luck lol

Yeah there can be good Pig players out there who can win most games with her but in general she's one of the weaker killers so a number of people struggle with her or Wraith or LF etc, killers who have to spend a lot of time eating pallets.
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

I'd like them to show;

• Kill/escape stats counting games where NOED was AND wasn't used.
    • Kill/escape stats counting games where Ruin was AND wasn't used.
    • Kill/escape stats counting games where both Ruin and NOED were AND weren't used.
    • Overall Kill/escape stats where DC'ing does AND doesn't count as a sacrifice.
    • Overall DC rate over all ranks.
    • Average DC rate against certain killers.

Of course, the developers won't show any of these.. and if they do.. they'll probably merge their stats with the console versions and properly ######### ######### up.

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

I would like to see new game modes, fight-back perks, fight-other-survs perks and 8v2

• antgnstea
    antgnstea Member Posts: 869
    @The_Crusader oddly enough add Huntress to that list since I've been bumping into a LOT of NOED Huntresses.
    Don’t forget Legion. I’ve been seeing a lot of them lately with NOED. 
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

If NOED is becoming more prevalent, that's just more reason to break totems.

• Marvett
    Marvett Member Posts: 159

Unfortunately, according to the roadmap, they are going to release a new episode of mash it up today.

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731
    I'd like to see Bucket. 
  • GhostrickSpecter
    GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460

Teaser for the new chapter? Probably~

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    TAG said:
    Blueberry said:

@The_Crusader said:

THIS ^^

Yeah there can be good Pig players out there who can win most games with her but in general she's one of the weaker killers so a number of people struggle with her or Wraith or LF etc, killers who have to spend a lot of time eating pallets.
    I do not dispute that; I'm mainly standing up to the notion of equatint Pig (or even the other two) with "welp, guess they're getting no kills if they not using NOED."
  • artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519
    Blueberry said:

@The_Crusader said:

THIS ^^

those same wraiths, pigs, and leatherfaces also play really bad.
  • TheHourMan
    TheHourMan Member Posts: 1,052

I have a strange suspicion that the upcoming Dev Stream will be called:
    "Dead By Daylight | #117 - Creation of The Legion".

Will we ever get a stream #118?
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

@Master said:
    I would like the freddy rework

Yes this. I can't wait anymore. And it's not that I find him underpowered or anything (he is but I digress), it's more I just need to know how he will be in the future. I really hope they keep to the original design and mostly make huge QOL changes rather than just completely reworking him to be a new killer. I enjoy playing the Freddy we have, I like the combination of stealth, tracking, and game slowing. I don't want an entirely different character.

• The_Crusader
    TAG said:
    TAG said:
    Blueberry said:

@The_Crusader said:

THIS ^^

I do not dispute that; I'm mainly standing up to the notion of equatint Pig (or even the other two) with "welp, guess they're getting no kills if they not using NOED."
    Well no not all do but I see a lot of the lower tier killers in situations where Ruin saves them at the end. Unlike Billy or Nurse where they always get kills during the game.

It happens so frequently I have to believe that NOED plays heavily into the sub-50% escape rate. But if we saw the stats perhaps I would be proven wrong.
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@Vampirox said:
    I would like to see the disconnect rate on survivors against Legion XD
    I feel like it should be way up there.

more than freddy on drop thats the rate

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    edited February 2019

I would love rather to see buffs for solo players, season rewards and better bloodweb mechanic.
    NEVERMIND... today is mash it up..

• Blueberry

@se05239 said:
    I'd like them to show;

• Kill/escape stats counting games where NOED was AND wasn't used.
    • Kill/escape stats counting games where Ruin was AND wasn't used.
    • Kill/escape stats counting games where both Ruin and NOED were AND weren't used.
    • Overall Kill/escape stats where DC'ing does AND doesn't count as a sacrifice.
    • Overall DC rate over all ranks.
    • Average DC rate against certain killers.

Of course, the developers won't show any of these.. and if they do.. they'll probably merge their stats with the console versions and properly [BAD WORD] ######### up.

+1