The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Add a killer perk like openhanded. (True sight?)

Maelstrom10
Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

Make it add 10-12 metres of extra aura reading affected by the amount of survivors left in the match
ie for example
12 with 4 survivors, 10 with 3 survivors, 8 with 2 survivors and 6 with 1 survivor

Post edited by Maelstrom10 on

Comments

• AlwaysInAGoodShape
    AlwaysInAGoodShape Member Posts: 1,301

In what build would you use it?

• Maelstrom10

I got two in mind, though i think it would work with a lot more
    mirror myers would benefit by being able to keep track of survivors over a longer distance
    and smaller terror radius killers (ie hag) with nurses this perk and possibly even monitor abuse and ruin, would be very good for keeping track of survivors.
    it might take up a perk slot, but i can see several uses for it

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

Burger King Myers
  • Maelstrom10

@TAG said:
    AlwaysInAGoodShape said:

Burger King Myers

Hell yea

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Would that increase the range at which you CAN'T see Survivor auras on Barbecue & Chili?

• Maelstrom10

@Boss said:
    Would that increase the range at which you CAN'T see Survivor auras on Barbecue & Chili?

Possibly the opposite, though no way for me to tell obviously

• RotBb
    RotBb Member Posts: 396
    edited February 2019

Paired with BBQ, Amanda’s letter, All seeing wraith, etc. it’d Be more directed towards add-ons than anything 
  • KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747

Nurses calling, distressing, coulrophobia on a doc. 
  • Maelstrom10

@RotBb said:
    AlwaysInAGoodShape said:

Paired with BBQ, Amanda’s letter, All seeing wraith, etc. it’d Be more directed towards add-ons than anything 

Pretty much yeah. Amanda's letter/All seeing addon would become very useful essentially having doubled range. however nurses calling would essentially have 40 metres range with all survivors alive, being larger then most terror radius's in the game, and 34 with one left (being only slightly larger then most terror radius's, so you'd still have warning against something with a regular terror radius) it would require two perk slots which i think is fair but it would become a very strong combo.
    Deerstalkers, while it wouldn't gain much benefit should be affected by the perk too, as well as things such as bitter murmur, possibly bbq (reducing the null distance) and other perks