The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Buff to resilience

RotBb
RotBb Member Posts: 396
 •When injured, start off with +5/6/7% action speed to all actions. 
 •For every generator fixed, gain +3/4/5% speed to repair, healing, and sabotage  
 •Every time you heal another player, gain +2/3/4% action speed to opening exits. (Maximum of 15%)

Comments

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    That combined with left behind is op actually what you'reasking for is a survivor version of "fire it up" which beats Freddy's by a mile 
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    RotBb said:
     •Every time you heal another player, gain +2/3/4% action speed to opening exits. (Maximum of 15%)
    Resilience just needs a few things to make it a better perk in my opinion. However, changing numbers won't solve this issue for obvious reasons.

How about this? We change the perk to grant an increased generator repair speed depending on how many generators are NOT completed.

Resilience

You always fight for freedom in dire situations. Start the trial with 5 tokens while every token grants a 3% repair speed increase. Whenever a generator is completed, you'll lose a single token. Additionally, whenever you're injured, you drop pallets, vault windows, and vault pallets 10%/15%/20% faster than normal.
  • NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

I believe the current 9% speed bonus is fine. Always keep in mind that there are other perks and items that also help with action speed and how strong several things combined would be.

@Nickenzie said:
    How about this? We change the perk to grant an increased generator repair speed depending on how many generators are NOT completed. Resilience

You always fight for freedom in dire situations. Start the trial with 5 tokens while every token grants a 3% repair speed increase. Whenever a generator is completed, you'll lose a single token. Additionally, whenever you're injured, you drop pallets, vault windows, and vault pallets 10%/15%/20% faster than normal.

Way too strong. 15% bonus speed on gen repair in the beginning of the match would worsen gen rush. It's fine the way it is at the moment.
    I also don't see the need for increasing vaulting speed etc.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Nickenzie said:
    RotBb said:
    Resilience just needs a few things to make it a better perk in my opinion. However, changing numbers won't solve this issue for obvious reasons.

How about this? We change the perk to grant an increased generator repair speed depending on how many generators are NOT completed.

Resilience

Tbh I only take this perk for faster vaults. I would love to see removing a repair bonus, working this perk without being injured and inreasing the values for at least 15% <3