The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What perks should I use on shape,doctor and spirit?

What perks should I use on shape,doctor and spirit? Is nurses calling any good for em? Also what other perks is good for them? THX.......

Comments

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

Also what is the best perks to use on them and other killers as well?

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

Monitor and Abuse on Myers is a great pick.

For Doc the one that expands his terror radius - I forget what its called but it expands his madness range as well.

• snowflake102

Ok thanks is there any that slows down the game so I don't get Gen rushed right off the bat?

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

@jackkn12 said:
    Ok thanks is there any that slows down the game so I don't get Gen rushed right off the bat?

Hex Ruin is the obvious choice.

Although with doc look at the add-ons as well as the perks. There are some that make skill checks more difficult if suffering from madness.
    Combine with increased terror radius perk and something like Overcharge and you can slow the game down quite a lot.

• snowflake102

Ok thanks: )

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

I don't play the shape but I can answer on spirit or doctor.

Unnerving presence and Distressing are good for doctor, Distressing increases his terror radius which is what u want on Doc, More survivors going mad. Go into therapy mode right away at the start of a match.
    Unnerving helps too since his ability effects skill check, This makes skill checks smaller and more common.
    Nurses was alright on him because you used to be able to see survivors snapping out of it but it was changed that snapping out of it isn't considered a healing action anymore so i wouldn't use nurses on him. If your in range they'll be going mad anyways and if u suspect someone is somewhere send a shock their way to check. Spirit fury and enduring are a good combo for him too since pallets can be tough when playing doc.

Spirit has a very fun and useful power, On my spirit I usually run BBQ, Nurses and Hex: Ruin as a base and play around with the 4th perk. You could use NOED or Sloppy butcher to help with nurses if you like. Spirit is all about guessing games, BBQ and Nurses are good to help show you where survivors are and possibly get a surprise attack. If you can try and get prayer beads whenever you have them in your bloodweb, It's her best add on and makes her silent when phasing. Things to remember if your new to spirit, Survivors can hear spirit coming unless you're in a chase which then she doesn't have a sound while phasing. Watch out for grass movement and noises when using your power in a chase, Stridor can help if you find it difficult to hear the survivors.

As for slowing down the game, Hex: Ruin is your best bet for that. In low ranks it works well but as you rank up it might only give you an extra minute or so if its not found at the beginning.

• snowflake102

Ok thano for the help:)

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,925

Spirit: Haunted Grounds, Ruin, Make your choice, Discordance. Could work pretty well

Myers: Ruin, Discordance or Monitor, Bamboozle or Spirit Fury, Enduring

Doc: Ruin (even better because they are forced to search for the totem because of rdm skill checks), Enduring, Distressing, Overcharge

• snowflake102

ok thanks i have to try these combos thx:)

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Spirit: BBQ, MYC, Ruin, Stridor

• artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519

shape and doc: bbq, ruin, enduring, spirit fury

spirit: bbq, nurses, whispers, and (sloppy or ruin)

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
    edited February 2019

Spirit- A Nurse's Calling, Remember Me, Pop Goes The Weasel, Sloppy Butcher
    Or I'll take out pop goes the weasel for Thanatophobia

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited February 2019

Doctor: Ruin/BBQ, Distressing, Unnerving, and Overcharge or Ruin, Enduring, Spirit Fury, and Bamboozle/Sloppy Butcher.

Myers: Monitor and Abuse, Ruin, BBQ, and Nurse's or Monitor and Abuse/BBQ, Ruin, Enduring, and Spirit Fury.

Spirit: Ruin, BBQ, Stridor, Nurse's/MYC

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

Nurse's Calling is OP as hell on Spirit. They don't know you're going over to them if you phase walk.

Just don't let the devs know in case they nerf it :p

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,850

When in doubt, if you don't know what perks to run then you will never go wrong with Hex: Ruin, BBQ, NOED, and whatever you like for the last spot.

• NuclearBurrito2
    NuclearBurrito2 Member Posts: 262

Few things I like on the spirit:
    Haunted grounds + ToTH
    Spies from the shadows
    Whispers

Those perks are great on spirit because they give you information on where they are without any aura effect. What that means is that you can get the information while using your power as you can't see aura's in the spirit realm. Specifically:

Haunted Grounds + ToTH = Noob stomper mostly. You can use it to get a few free grabs as they won't be expecting you to know where they are and you know they will be there for long enough to phase over there for a grab. At higher ranks I wouldn't expect that to work more than once or maybe twice if you are lucky. Once they break the totem you can usually get at least 1 free down, maybe 2 if you are good. If you really want you can replace Haunted Grounds with ruin, it would probably work better but I've been having a lot of success using Haunted Grounds for the extra ToTH trigger odds and bonus exposed

Spies from the shadows = Mid chase tracking. A lot of the time it triggers during a chase right when you use your power and you suddenly know exactly where to reappear. Not to mention it's just a great tracking perk in general

Whispers = Standard time saver. Don't see it active then you don't need to phase to the gen. If you do then phase away and you might be able to get there for a free grab or at least a free hit.

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    I've been using a risky but fun build on my Spirit (don't have all Teachable Perks unlocked yet so using what I got) with:

-Hex: Haunted Ground
    -Hex: Devour Hope
    -Hex: Thrill of the Hunt
    -BBQ & Chili (mostly for Bloodpoints)

Make Your Choice, Nurse's Calling, Discordance + Monitor & Abuse is a nice combo, 

• snowflake102

Cool