The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

How good is spirit?

How good is spirit I'm planning on getting her with 9000 shards? The only dlcs I have are shape and doctor. What ones should I get with 9000 shards,should I get spirit, hag, or clown? THX.......

Comments

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

Ok thanks

• Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570

Spirit is really good, currently one of the top 5 best killers of the game, she requires a lot of practice though. But she's completely worth shards and real money.

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

@jackkn12 said:
    Ok thanks

I like all of those killers you mentioned. They are all fun in their own way. Clown is probably the most divisive - some people don't rate him.

Back in the day there used to be a splinter offering where you could play as a killer you didn't have for one trial. Its a shame that doesn't exist anymore.

• Unnamed_Freak

@Rex_Huin said:

@jackkn12 said:
    Ok thanks

I like all of those killers you mentioned. They are all fun in their own way. Clown is probably the most divisive - some people don't rate him.

Back in the day there used to be a splinter offering where you could play as a killer you didn't have for one trial. Its a shame that doesn't exist anymore.

Splinters do still exist, they just removed splinters from original characters because you don't need to waste real money on them, there's still splinters for licensed characters.

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

@Unnamed_Freak said:

@Rex_Huin said:

@jackkn12 said:
    Ok thanks

Splinters do still exist, they just removed splinters from original characters because you don't need to waste real money on them, there's still splinters for licensed characters.

OK cool I didn't know that. I don't see them on console anymore. Maybe because I have all the DLC?

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

The Spirit she's a lot of fun to play definitely get her.
    Queen of mind games

• snowflake102

Ok thanks i_am_near member I can't wait to get her:)

• Unnamed_Freak

@Rex_Huin said:

@Unnamed_Freak said:

@Rex_Huin said:

@jackkn12 said:
    Ok thanks

OK cool I didn't know that. I don't see them on console anymore. Maybe because I have all the DLC?

It's RNG based, you just got really lucky.

• I_am_Negan

@jackkn12 said:
    Ok thanks i_am_near member I can't wait to get her:)

No problem and it's

• snowflake102

Opps sorry I meant to spell that but when I sent it i said to my self oh no!!! I'm so sorry:)

• I_am_Negan

It's cool

• snowflake102

• Milkymalk
    Milkymalk Member Posts: 221

Spirit is fun to play (especially with her schoolgirl skin - "NOTICE ME SENPAIII!!!") and quite strong. I think the only other non-free killer which comes close in balance between fun and effectiveness is the doc.

And she comes with some really good perks.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Spirit, Clown and Hag are all good.

I would personally put Spirit and Hag under Billy on the tier list, so 3rd/4th place. Which one is best is up to you. Spirit is offensive and Hag is more defensive. You chase and cut off survivors as Spirit but with Hag you kind of let them come to you, or your traps should I say.

Clown is good but plays more like a standard killer. You don't get looped half as bad though as survivors drop pallets early and you can slow them down to hit them befofe they get to pallets. I'd say he's the easiest to play and I like him but some people don't. He also isn't quite as strong as Hag or Spirit.

All 3 are good though and worth buying imo Plus all 3 have good perks worth unlocking.
  • Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    Top Tier for sure.  With the right Perk loadout and good use of her Ability, she can be utterly devastating.  Though she does require practice to get into thr groove of properly playing as her.
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    jackkn12 said:

How good is spirit I'm planning on getting her with 9000 shards? The only dlcs I have are shape and doctor. What ones should I get with 9000 shards,should I get spirit, hag, or clown? THX.......

As good as Nurse. Try the ring and bracelet combo and you'll find yourself saying dirty.
  • XavierBoah17
    XavierBoah17 Member Posts: 204
    Rex_Huin said:

@jackkn12 said:
    Ok thanks

It still does. I have some Offerings for nightmare and the shape. I think its only Licensed killers tho
  • HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Top tier, with some addons nearly unstoppable. So much prediction isn't necessary if you are good at tracking and hearing footsteps. Also, she's the only killer you can get free hits by just standing still doing nothing. 
    In my tier list she's at place 3 right after billy.
  • Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    Top tier, with some addons nearly unstoppable. So much prediction isn't necessary if you are good at tracking and hearing footsteps. Also, she's the only killer you can get free hits by just standing still doing nothing. 
    I'd say she can even surpass Billy esp with Prayer Beads & Discordance...getting gen grabs is so damn good and heavily shifts momentum in a game.  She can mindgame better and has a strong map pressure, Billy is a bit too straightforward imo and while strong with instant down via chainsaw and can zip around the map, I feel there's a better chance for Survivors to deal with a Billy than a Spirit (assuming around equal player skill scenario for both)
  • HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Nikkiwhat said:
    I'd say she can even surpass Billy esp with Prayer Beads & Discordance...getting gen grabs is so damn good and heavily shifts momentum in a game.  She can mindgame better and has a strong map pressure, Billy is a bit too straightforward imo and while strong with instant down via chainsaw and can zip around the map, I feel there's a better chance for Survivors to deal with a Billy than a Spirit (assuming around equal player skill scenario for both)
    Yeah I can probably stand behind this, I have difficulties to order spirit and billy. Probably the only reason why spirit is right after billy in my tier list is that I haven't completely mastered her like I did with billy.
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Top tier killer.
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

Spirit is just like the nurse.

It is a dogshit killer if the player doesn't know how to play her.

It is a godlike killer if the player knows how to play her.

The only thing that I can say is that you will get your reward for mastering her.

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    In my opinion she's taking Billy's spot as second best killer.
  • Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

Not very.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

She allows for a LOT of potential.
    Prepare to either be okay or totally sucky in the beginning.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

@Delfador said:
    Spirit is just like the nurse.

It is a dogshit killer if the player doesn't know how to play her.

It is a godlike killer if the player knows how to play her.

The only thing that I can say is that you will get your reward for mastering her.

THIS