The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

we should have a day on the forums were no one posts about complaints and we all just shitpost

wouldn't that be nice

Comments

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

That would be nice for a change since I see peaple complain about this and that!!! Way don't we comment about all of the positive things instead of complaining?

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Would be a nice break from: "NERF NURSE/BILLY" or "NERF SURVIVOR'S X/Y/Z!"

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@jackkn12 said:
    That would be nice for a change since I see peaple complain about this and that!!! Way don't we comment about all of the positive things instead of complaining?

yeah im so sick when every top post is nerf this or buff this lets just have a fun community day

• friendlykillermain

@Shad03 said:
    Would be a nice break from: "NERF NURSE/BILLY" or "NERF SURVIVOR'S X/Y/Z!"

yup and then the endless replies that never die out literally beating a dead horse every one of them

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    I wouldn't complain.
  • snowflake102

Ikr I get really sick of hearing these posts about nerf that killer or nerf survivors and so on. The dev try to make everyone happy but guess they can't make all of us happy right?

• friendlykillermain

@Rebel_Raven said:
    I wouldn't complain.

i see very few people who would
    lets do it for the rest of the week lets just ignore any buff nerf threads and post about how great the community is

• friendlykillermain

@jackkn12 said:
    Ikr I get really sick of hearing these posts about nerf that killer or nerf survivors and so on. The dev try to make everyone happy but guess they can't make all of us happy right?

but we can stop them from ruining our fun

• Dead_by_David
    Dead_by_David Member Posts: 270
    It is ridiculous, just enjoy the game and not stress! 
  • Shad03

@friendlykillermain said:

@Rebel_Raven said:
    I wouldn't complain.

lets do it for the rest of the week lets just ignore any buff nerf threads and post about how great the community is

I'm still gonna respond to certain threads but only if I have to. But I can try to post some good stuff. I dunno.

• friendlykillermain

@Dead_by_David said:
    It is ridiculous, just enjoy the game and not stress! 

lets just do it then lets keep these forums happy for as long as we can

• friendlykillermain

@Shad03 said:

@Rebel_Raven said:
    I wouldn't complain.

I'm still gonna respond to certain threads but only if I have to. But I can try to post some good stuff. I dunno.

lets try to get the entire front page only full of positive and funny threads

• snowflake102

Agreed they might complain alot on here but they can't stop us from having a fun time playing this game:) just enjoy the game

• friendlykillermain

@jackkn12 said:
    Agreed they might complain alot on here but they can't stop us from having a fun time playing this game:) just enjoy the game

lets start a thread of all of us sharing their best memories with this game

• Shad03

@Shad03 said:

@Rebel_Raven said:
    I wouldn't complain.

That's gonna be difficult. But if we can find good people to pull out of the toxic slope that is the forums to aid us, it would make this community better.

• snowflake102

Ya let's do that

• friendlykillermain

@jackkn12 said:
    Ya let's do that

already started

• friendlykillermain

@Shad03 said:

@Shad03 said:

@Rebel_Raven said:
    I wouldn't complain.

That's gonna be difficult. But if we can find good people to pull out of the toxic slope that is the forums to aid us, it would make this community better.

what are we waiting for lets start

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

People complaining is a roundabout way of showing they care about the game.

The day people stop complaining or posting on these forums is the day the dev's should be worried about people losing interest.

So I don't see it as a terrible thing as such if done in a reasonable way.

• snowflake102

Mine was when I was playing as the shape the survivors did not know I was looking at them as they did the gens I got to evil within 3 and I downed one of em the others ran but not to far lol.....and I had Judith tombstone haha haha they had no Idea I had that add on.....

• friendlykillermain

@Rex_Huin said:

The day people stop complaining or posting on these forums is the day the dev's should be worried about people losing interest.

theres something to be said about that as well

• Shad03

@Rex_Huin said:

Reasonable, sure. However next to no one is reasonable except for a tiny few. And it could be just for a day, then we can all revert back to heavily salted sweaty killer/survivor mains.

• friendlykillermain

@Shad03 said:

@Rex_Huin said:

Reasonable, sure. However next to no one is reasonable except for a tiny few. And it could be just for a day, then we can all revert back to heavily salted sweaty killer/survivor mains.

yeah

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    Rex_Huin said:

One trend I noticed in games I like with the exception of Mabinogi is that the complaints start to turn into attacks on people's character along with a few posts similar to just getting along or how toxic the community is. Yes complaints can be taken as criticism but usually they just attack what they dislike with some lashing out at others for little to no reason. 
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

That's what Off topic is for.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

wouldn't that be nice

We can't have nice things.