The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

what is your best memory of this game

it time the sfw and nerfs and buffs threads and share your fondest memories of this game

Comments

• Dead_by_David
    Dead_by_David Member Posts: 270
    My first match with the pig, it really scared me how she just appeared out of nowhere. I miss being easier to jumps are in it. 
  • friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@Dead_by_David said:
    My first match with the pig, it really scared me how she just appeared out of nowhere. I miss being easier to jumps are in it. 

mine was my first 4k i was playing Myers in the game map and after a long drawn out battle i finally took out the last survivor what makes this memory stand out is the group of survivors sent me a invite and we all played kill your friends the rest of the day surprisingly a fond memory with a 4 man swf a factor i always remember when ever i find the unfriendly ones

• AlwaysInAGoodShape
    AlwaysInAGoodShape Member Posts: 1,301

@Dead_by_David said:

The 2nd match I played was against the pig. I thought she was a survivor with a cool skin the first time she crouched up on me!

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

Mine was when I played as the shape the survivors did not know I was right there watching them as they were working on a gen they got me to evil within 3 by the time they saw me come at them I inst killed one of em cause I had the Judith tombstone add on lol they had no idea I had that add on hahahaha.

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101

My fav parts of the game is getting slugged and still managing to crawl out the exit while the killer is being greedy for more kills or crawling to the hatch because the killer lost me.

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    My best moment I think was completely silent wraith I would uncloak behind a tree or wall then zoom around to the generator and grab a survivor off. It was fun to do.
  • Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

I was Leatherface playing noob survivors on Meat Plant.

There is a mezzanine staircase leading up to a funnel you can jump down.

I caught 2 survivors unaware. One tried to run up the stairs and the other down. They blocked each other and I was able to chainsaw them both. They both disconnected.

OK its not that great a story but it always makes me laugh when I think about it.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Any time that i killed all 4 using Hex: Devour Hope.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

My best memory was one of self sacrifice.

I was playing against a Lagion when two team mates dced. It was just me and another survivor (Claudette) in the game. I was forced to play as Tapp so I didn't have a lot, but I did have Tenacity and Unbreakabill.

Anyways, Claudette was slugged and I was bleeding out, I had some time though. So what I did was run around and then I found the hatch. Taking note of it I let myself go down from the bleed wounds, but I began to crawl super fast towards the Claudette, I brought myself up and healed her to full. The Lagion couldn't find me fast enough while I healed Claudette to full health. I pointed towards the hatch, then I dced.

Claudette managed to escape, and I chalked it up as a win for me ^^

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@friendlykillermain said:
    it time the sfw and nerfs and buffs threads and share your fondest memories of this game

When I 360'd my first killer, it was a myers

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

Borrowed-Timing two people out of the basement the other day and the three of us escaped, some with Lanterns.

I saw a video once of a real hero. This was way back, before all the fancy perks, before Halloween content so no DS, all that. It was an injured Ace, one escape, one hooked (struggling), and last dead/escaped. With only a basic perk himself, he risked death by running to get the hook, sneaking around killer, and made the rescue so they both escaped. Back in the day, it was the most impressive thing I had ever seen, and I re-shared the vid so others could see it as well. I wish it was on YT somewhere.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    When Freddy first released and my very first match as him. After that I left Myers, Doctor and Wraith and Fredward became my new main. Then Miss Piggy released and I knew immediently I wanted to p3 both of them. And i did. I love my Freddy and Miss Pigg <3
  • akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

My favorite moment was getting saved in the basement by a camping wraith, getting slugged and borrowed time activating and one other survivor body blocking the wraith so I could run to the exit and I always play as a solo survivor.

• BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678

4k'd a 4 man SWF. Hooked and killed them all in the first five minutes of the match because they didn't know how Michael worked XD. Ended up getting cussed out through messages in Spanish by 4 kids lol. Twas fun indeed.

• artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519

when all 4 survivors and the killer brought party streamers and i escaped :)

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080

Dunking infinite abusers with space billy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfGD4ZKERBk

Landing right on their 4head, ready to chainsaw and they start to panic. Easily the best memory

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    My first flashlight save in a public match. I felt happy, but now I don’t even run flashlights.
  • TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Teabagging Survivor makes it to the Exit Gates with an unpopped DS but is downed juuuuust short of the eacape.  I put an RBT on their head and dribble them back into the map before letting DS proc.  Insta-DC.
  • Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    edited February 2019
    Latest, because I can't remember the greatest, I was in a trial as Kate. Gens popped. Gates open. Person on the hook. Trapper was camping. I'm not mad about it. See trapper hitting the hooked survivor. Rude.
    I creep closer, and closer, looking for my spot. 
    Hell with it! LEEEEEEROOOOOYYYYYYYY JEEEEEENKINS!
    I run in, no trap. Save. No trap. Stay to help the hooked person run. No trap. Run for the gate. No trap. 
    "Gruh!" I hear a grunt of pain behind me. Trapper stepped in his own trap.
    Post edited by Rebel_Raven on
  • PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

I had this match once against a 3-man SWF with flashlights (maybe 4, couldnt tell). After I downed one of them and picked them up, the other two would show up and try to blind me. While carrying the person, I actually managed to down another one and injure the other one (no Agitation or Iron Grasp). I hooked who I was carrying, grabbed the one on the ground, the hooked one gets unhooked, downed another one while carrying them and the process repeated.

This went on until there were 2 dead, 1 hooked and 1 injured. The last standing guy basically said "Screw this" and started Self-Caring in front of the hatch. I find them, down them before the one on the hook dies, hook them and the match ends.

Made me feel so good.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    The first time I kobed..... it was against a freddy and the exit gates were (rip freddy).... everyone left me to die and on first attempted I hopped off the hook right into sprint burst and out the gate.... freddy couldn't do ######### about it because.... .well hes freddy 
  • Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

Played as my boy Detective Tapp and managed to run a bubba for most of the game, He then dc'ed as he saw me leaving for the just opened gates. At that point i knew i was getting better at the game.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

A long time ago, my brother was playing with me and I saw him loop a rank 1 Billy like it was nothing despite not playing for 6 months. That was awesome. The Billy gave up and farmed.

• jus_Ignant
    jus_Ignant Member Posts: 124
    edited February 2019

Fondest memory of this game is really watching my nephew play after he spoke about the game back in August 2016 when he was visiting. I bought it for him that night and he connected his laptop to my big screen tv. His dad, brother, and I watched as he ran from a Billy while we were yelling RUN!!!! RUN!!! That made me buy the game immediately as well and been playing ever since.

The last few in game memories...that I can remember :|

Using BT, Unbreakable, and Tenacity I went to save Meg (we were the last two) from the basement verse a Billy. Got down there, Billy showed up and hit me (instead of chainsawing me), I unhooked Meg with BT. I bodyblocked for Meg, took another hit, and was downed. Meg ran up took a hit, stunned Billy with the pallet, BT timer started. Billy continues to chase Meg as I crawl up and out of the basement while recovering. Downs her, brings her back to the basement but before he hooks her I get up and make the exit. That was the reason I used those two perks for that match and got to use them exactly how I wanted.

Last game against a Freddy, end game he downs me outside the gates. Instead of hooking me he decides to 'chase' and put the others to sleep. As I get to the exit gate he comes walking over to pick me up as I finish recovering out of the dream world and walk out the exit. End game chat went something like 'Ef this game' from the killer.

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088

Few favourite ones:
    1) Played as killer in Haddonfield, decided to check some bassement-like place with 4 lockers, pallet and gen. You got the idea. Found Quentin there, hit him . He pointed at locker and then wild Dwight appeared from it, before I even understood what the hell is going on. After this, they both run up the stairs and Dwight sandbagged Quentin at the top. I downed Quentin and then he DCed. Some time after I hooked Dwight and he killed himself on hook.
    2) Tombstoned guy after he used DS in me, t-bagged and palletlooped for some time, all of this during my EW3.
    3) Survivors running into lockers and then DC inside of them, as if they escaped into Narnia.
    4) Played as Wraith. Chased down survivor and then he run into locker, right beside me. I was far enough, so he couldn't dodge my hit by this move, and I wasn't gonna hit anyway. He also didn't had quick and quiet, and I had clear wiev of him doing so. This looked really dumb and funny, so, for some reason, I cloaked near locker and walked away.
    5) Not so long ago, I managed to hit survivor, who jumped from the window in Crotus Prenn, from second floor to first one. As Pig. With ambush. In Assassin's Creed style.

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

crawling to the exit gate without tenacity

• michaelmyers87
    michaelmyers87 Member Posts: 458
    A couple jumpscares with Michael that were extremely exhilarating. 

One on the boat in the swamp. He had monitor and still on tier one. I was about to go up the stairs and he came down the stairs and out right in front of me but walked the other way. 

The other was at red forest. I cut around the corner at the house in the middle to go through the window but Michael was standing there stalking someone and I ran right into him. 

Both times were at the beginning of the game so I didn’t know who the killer was. 

Thats why he’s the most fun killer to play against and why they should reduce TR of all killers. 

Most memorable game was probably against a Michael at the boat swamp. First two survivors died very early. It was Michael against me and another dude and 5 gens to go. We talked through the whole thing and both escaped. 
  • SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited February 2019

Having a Dwight run to the Hatch and jump in while I was standing there. I grabbed him and he immediately DC'd. I was Doctor by the way.

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

When I successfully 360'd a Pig four times in one game and ultimately survived.

• michaelmyers87
    michaelmyers87 Member Posts: 458
    A match about a month or two ago against a clown at suffocation pit

i thought it was going to be just another slaughter bloodbath. He was destroying us from the get go.

But I got 5 tokens on autodidact very early. And it turned the match around like crazy. 3 of us escaped. I was so happy. Red ranked match. I won mvp for sure. 

Started insta healing everyone. 
  • AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    I was blinded once. Yeah those were the days.
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

TBH I have very poor memory from the massive concussions I've suffered...
    ...from being hit by pallets.....
    ... and being whacked in the face with blunt objects like hammers and stuff...
    ...and from banging my head against my keyboard in order to reply to people on the forums.
    🤕

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    Just before BNPs were nerfed I was working my way up to rank 1 killer for the first time and was using Pig. Took on a team with three or four BNPs. Was a hard as hell fight and managed a 4k against them ^_^
  • Dokta_Carter
    Dokta_Carter Member Posts: 614

Having a Dwight run to the Hatch and jump in while I was standing there. I grabbed him and he immediately DC'd. I was Doctor by the way.

Shocking
  • makayla
    makayla Member Posts: 287

January 3rd, 2018! My first 20 hours in the game. Was on Springwood (first time on that map) against my first Iridescent Head Huntress. I died fast. Became friends with the Huntress because I complimented his hatchet skills. Got invited to his server, became friends. We started to talk every day...

Our one year anniversary is in about a month and a half! :chuffed: