The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Name a dish which one of the dbd killers would cook up. For Menu for each killers restaurant.

AshleyWB
AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
edited February 2019 in General Discussions
WE NEED RESTAURANT NAMES TOO.

Example - Leatherface - Hot n spicy Chili con Carne with mexican rice.

Comments

• AshleyWB
    Bubba's Bubble and Squeak
  • Milkymalk
    Milkymalk Member Posts: 221

Survivor Pudding.
    Too obvious.

• AshleyWB
    Hag - Alphabetty Spaghetti. You know she's into that.
  • Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Hag:
    RESTAURANT: Hag's kitchen 😁
    DISH: Hag-gis (scottish dish)
  • AshleyWB
    I think hag would open a vegan restaurant with her cauliflower hair and secretly make everything out of meat.
  • AshleyWB
    Myers - Cold Soup with tuft of hair.
  • Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Huntress would probably have a full gamut of wild game meats along with Trapper.
    Hunt & trap

Freddy would probably have Turkey, huge portions, and roofies to get people to sleep.
    Might call it The Itis.

• AshleyWB
    I can imagine huntress just having a whole deer as a dish.
  • Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    AshleyWB said:
    Myers - Cold Soup with tuft of hair.
    Waiter! There's hair in my sou-ack! *gets stabbed to death.*
  • mewbusi
    mewbusi Member Posts: 5

@AshleyWB said:
    I can imagine huntress just having a whole deer as a dish.

Eat, puny ones

• AshleyWB
    Stares from the kitchen window. 
  • AshleyWB
    Pigs all you can eat - every customer given a reverse bear trap on entry so noone outstays their welcome.
  • friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

myers family dishes (you wont believe what the meat is)

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@friendlykillermain said:
    myers family dishes (you wont believe what the meat is)

signiture item grilled sisterkebob

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

The F.J.J.S buffet

The signature dish is called DC and it comes in an infinite supply

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

Amanda~ Saw And Traps Steak House ~ Literally any type of steak ;)

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    edited February 2019
    Doctor : shrimp fried rice
  • Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Trapper's Trapped Meat House

Sells nothing but only the best meat. Also the best sauce.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Spirit:
    Restaurant: "the true spirit of asia"
    Dish: "survivor-sashimi"
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Clown: Finger licking (literally) stew.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Freddy
    Resturaunt: Sleepy Pizza 
    Dish: Freddys famous soul-fully delicious meatball pizza 

• e8Lattice
    e8Lattice Member Posts: 189

Cheasymode Pie - Every killer makes this.

• Shad03

@e8Lattice said:

You seem to have a knack for saying the dumbest things. I won't get in further with you though, I don't need a headache after school.

I have a feeling if there was a survivor equivalent to this thread you'd either answer it like a normal person, or you'd have not say anything because you believe survivors are perfect.

• e8Lattice
    edited February 2019

@Shad03 said:

@e8Lattice said:

You seem to have a knack for saying the dumbest things. I won't get in further with you though, I don't need a headache after school.

I have a feeling if there was a survivor equivalent to this thread you'd either answer it like a normal person, or you'd have not say anything because you believe survivors are perfect.

^
    Translation: "Hurr hurr yur dum cuz" _- it's too hard to type like that so we're changing to English: _"I dont like fairly balanced games, your ideas of fairness and balance scare me"

Ohkay. . .

I'd expect a linear mind not to see even the simplest of subtle lateral nuances.

Here's the Sesame Street translation:

ch-eese = cheese
    ch-easy = cheasy

• Shad03

@e8Lattice said:

@Shad03 said:

@e8Lattice said:

^
    Translation: "Hurr hurr yur dum cuz" _- it's too hard to type like that so we're changing to English: _"I dont like fairly balanced games, your ideas of fairness and balance scare me"

Ohkay. . .

I'd expect a linear mind not to see even the simplest of subtle lateral nuances.

ch-eese = cheese
    ch-easy = cheasy

I know I said I didn't need a headache, but this actually made my brain cells commit unalive.

You are making a point which I didn't make. It's alright though, I know people like you hate to lose. This time I'll actually stop and man up before the fun is ruined any more for this thread (for everyone who just wants to have fun and not want to deal with a survivor main trying to stupify a gamer). Entity save me.

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

Michael Fires. He serves hot dogs. Not made of pork, but actual dogs. He seems to like those.

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810
    edited February 2019

@Shad03 said:

@e8Lattice said:

@Shad03 said:

@e8Lattice said:

^

Ohkay. . .

ch-eese = cheese
    ch-easy = cheasy

I know I said I didn't need a headache, but this actually made my brain cells commit unalive.

You are making a point which I didn't make. It's alright though, I know people like you hate to lose. This time I'll actually stop and man up before the fun is ruined any more for this thread (for everyone who just wants to have fun and not want to deal with a survivor main trying to stupify a gamer). Entity save me.

Pls dont fite...

• Shad03

@NightmareReborn said:

@Shad03 said:

@e8Lattice said:

@Shad03 said:

@e8Lattice said:

^

Ohkay. . .

ch-eese = cheese
    ch-easy = cheasy

Pls dont fite...

I will not in this thread. I will concede for now.

• Shad03

I will assume this is for me and the other fellow. To which I will agree.

• e8Lattice
    edited February 2019

And because none of that is worth gracing with actual authentic, 'conscious' thought. This thread becomes nothing more than a fallen tree in an unobserved forest of misery, fading into cosmic obscurity.