The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

HABILITY TO CARRY TWO ITEMS

Hi! How cool it sounds if survivors had a perk that allows you to pick two items. In order to escape the match and gain double the items. In game this could have a negative effect since both hands are occupied, so maybe survivors can’t jump windows while they carry two items. What you guys think?

Comments

• javieralfre2
    javieralfre2 Member Posts: 14

You can carry a toolkit and a flashlight and be able to switch it if you need to repair or quickly bling the killer.

• drunky26
    drunky26 Member Posts: 686
    If only we could carry 2 flashlights. That'd be fun.
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    AKIMBO FLASHLIGHTS.
  • javieralfre2

The truth is everyone using this perk would carry only 2 flashlight lol

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Double anti hemorrhagic syringes all day baby
  • TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,136

Man, having a key to go with my map earlier would've been awesome.

• javieralfre2
    But remember if you die you will loose all the items and adding. And if in a continuous dead strick you will be left with no items soon
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@MegaWaffle said:
    A Broken key in my right hand and a Broken key in my left hand?!

...damn (._. )

Wouldn't 2 broken keys make 1 dull key using the power of friendship?

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@javieralfre2 said:
    Hi! How cool it sounds if survivors had a perk that allows you to pick two items. In order to escape the match and gain double the items. In game this could have a negative effect since both hands are occupied, so maybe survivors can’t jump windows while they carry two items. What you guys think?

What does the killer to balance things out?

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

@drunky26 said:
    If only we could carry 2 flashlights. That'd be fun.

imagines the flashlight spam with 8 flashlights

DEAR GOD...

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Master said:

@javieralfre2 said:

Base Franklin's Demise?

• Mr_Myers
    Mr_Myers Member Posts: 422
    If all 4 survivors click BMed at once

0_0
  • Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Being able to carry two items is called hability.
  • xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

@Master said:

@javieralfre2 said:

I'd suggest that Franklin's demise would knock out both items from your hands

The ability to carry 2 items gives survivors a benefit, but it comes at a greater cost. You burn through your times too fast. You might not even use them that round, and if you die you lose both items and all their add ons. Plus it takes up a perk slot to potentially not use a second item.

Maybe the perk could slow actions down by 6/4/2% since you have your hands full?

• javieralfre2
    This is what I’m ralkinng about. This makes it balance.