The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Discouraging Toxicity

Like sometimes, I'll stay just to spectate.

Then scold the last survivor afterwards if they do toxic things like not leave the game (basically stealth around for 5 minutes), sandbag teammates with object of obsession + bond, or stand by the hatch for ages until the Killer comes into view... Dickish things, y'know?

I'll especially do this if the killer got stomped and got less than two hooks.

Anybody else feel the same way? =)

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

There is a difference between being toxic (tbagging, flashligth clicking) and holding the game hostage which is bannable

• tehshadowman33
    tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 939

I'm pretty sure holding the game hostage as survivor only counts if you do some exploit that makes it impossible for the killer to reach you.

By doing that, they cannot pick you up, so therefore, you hold the game hostage.

Similarly, the killer can hold the game hostage by bodyblocking.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@tehshadowman33 said:
    I'm pretty sure holding the game hostage as survivor only counts if you do some exploit that makes it impossible for the killer to reach you.

By doing that, they cannot pick you up, so therefore, you hold the game hostage.

Similarly, the killer can hold the game hostage by bodyblocking.

No, if you spend significant time not doing your objectives (hiding in some bush e.g.) then its holding the game hostage aswell.

You can ask a mod if you dont believe me.

The killer can hold you hostage by mori canceling or by forcing you to farm too

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Leave toxicity as it is.

• laKUKA
    laKUKA Member Posts: 406

SWF = TOXICITY.