The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Any Ideas On Freddy Rework?

Wanted to hear what people think what Freddy's rework will be. I think the match should start in dream and stay in dream and the add-ons will lower action speed all around (healing, repair). Since Freddy perks is around the late game then why not a perk to increase the amount of time gens take with each gen popped similar to fire up.

Comments

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Give no indication that you're in the Dream World :)

Cumulating penalties for repeatedly waking up and sleeping again.

And on a small, but important note: no wake up by SC!
  • pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510
    The number one thing they need to do is make it so that if Freddy sleeps you, you immediately stop whatever action you’re doing - no more of that nonsense where cocky survivors will try to break a hex or complete a gen knowing Freddy has them in their sights. It’s literally not fair to Freddy and survivors have 7 default seconds to RUN AWAY LIKE THEY WOULD DO WITH ANY OTHER KILLER WHO WOULD NEVER GIVE THEM 7 SECONDS TO RUN IN THE FIRST PLACE. 
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

Freddy doesn't need a rework imo.

There is a phase when Freddy becomes visible and then invisible when he puts survivors into the sleep. Freddy should know when he is visible, and when he is not to mindgame better.

It is going to give him a tool for loops.

When you put survivors into sleep, there should be a short period of time that they can't get skillchecks. The RNG thingy should be reduced and sleeps give more time to Freddy. Meaning that it shouldn't be like now I am asleep but it doesn't matter because I am gonna get a skillcheck in like 2 secs.

It is going to give him more map pressure and better gen control.

When you put survivors into sleep, all actions should stop and action bar should not move at all. It is going to prevent easy unhooks, healing in front of Freddy, doing his totem into his face etc.

It is going to prevent bullshit that is happening to Freddy all the time.

I think that these changes are enough but I am not a veteran Freddy player so I don't know. The reason why I don't want a rework is because I actually love Freddy and the way he plays.