The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

So about that "Kicking an ally away from saving you" mechanic...

Was there any talk on bringing this into fruition? I know it's been discussed a LOT, even on Dev Streams, and KINDA getting tired of being farmed right in front of a killer having JUST been hooked. Not blaming the killer, just the jackass that does the unhooking.

Comments

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

It’d hard from a technical stand point, the unhook animation is really fast, lag or FPS drop would alter it, and it could be used for sandbagging at a crucial moment just like farming.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

It is a problematic mechanic.

For example, I use borrowed time and I want to save the person. What if he kicks me? Instead of both of us getting out, he will cuck me too and result in my demise.

I don't think they will add this mechanic.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Khroalthemadbomber said:
    Was there any talk on bringing this into fruition? I know it's been discussed a LOT, even on Dev Streams, and KINDA getting tired of being farmed right in front of a killer having JUST been hooked. Not blaming the killer, just the jackass that does the unhooking.

It can be used to troll the unhooker, survivors would die on hook regularly etc etc