The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Dailies

What can be done to the dailies? Per now I don't do dailies, because 90% of the dailies I get are for killer. The rewards are too low to be bothered to play a random rank 20 killer without perks, and lobby waiting for up to 20 minutes. I remember the fantastic dailies a while back, when the dailies were actually worth the effort. It is not now.

Also, I think you should have some kind of battle pass. I immensely enjoy doing ######### for skins, and I know many others that do too.

Comments

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    se05239 said:

There used to be dailies where you'd get 100+ BP for doing one but the objectives needed to complete one usually required several games. I liked those more.

Same, I'm missing them 
  • linglingen
    linglingen Member Posts: 40

@se05239 said:
    There used to be dailies where you'd get 100+ BP for doing one but the objectives needed to complete one usually required several games. I liked those more.

Yeah, those are fresh in my mind. I LOVED them. The only time I've actively tried to do dailies.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

You should play killer.

I haven't been around when there were 100K dailies... I wish it was still a thing. I always rejoice when a Mors Ambitio (mori daily, 60000 BP) pops up. Those 20-25000 ones are a joke.

• Lagoni
    Lagoni Member Posts: 180

@linglingen said:
    What can be done to the dailies? Per now I don't do dailies, because 90% of the dailies I get are for killer. The rewards are too low to be bothered to play a random rank 20 killer without perks, and lobby waiting for up to 20 minutes. I remember the fantastic dailies a while back, when the dailies were actually worth the effort. It is not now.

Also, I think you should have some kind of battle pass. I immensely enjoy doing ######### for skins, and I know many others that do too.

Get out of rank 20, and you won't have those queue times. Killer games at that rank are stupid easy anyways, so you might even have some fun if you don't like playing killer because of the stress.
    You are missing out on half the game.

• GraviteaUK
    GraviteaUK Member Posts: 464

The whole point of getting both is to encourage playing of both sides.

The game isn't designed to "main" a side.

"maining" is reason there are so many whine posts about things that are not even that much of a problem like camping. But since they never see it from the others perspective it just results in a flame war.

• SailedSavage
    SailedSavage Member Posts: 280
    My problem is I get the same 3 or 4 boring dailies over and over. Dash with the big, shock with Doctor, hits coming out of cloak and coop action. 
  • Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

I think they're fine, I'd like if they skewed more towards survivors/killers you usually play but I get it;s to try get people to test out all the characters. I wouldn't mind the rewards increased a bit too, some are hard to get especially if you never play that killer.

• will_i_am_14_85
    will_i_am_14_85 Member Posts: 489

Even if you don't play killer, some of the killer ones are simple, today I have a Doc one waiting for me and all I need to do is shock people 4 times, easy 30k

All I want is for them to bump up the original killers (Trapper, Wraith and Hillbilly) for there 'use your power' are inline with the other killers at 30k rather than 25k

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@linglingen said:

Working as intended.
    The daily quets are supposed to force you out of your comfort zone.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

The only killer dailies without addons or perks to accomplished are the ones to kill someone. Killer lobbies pop pretty quick and you should attempt to play both sides as it will make you a more balanced player.

• linglingen

I see many suggest I play killer, because I need to be a balanced player, etc. This is literally not a post about what I'm playing the most, or what I should play the most. I play with my friend all the time, so we'd rather play together as survivors.

I'm saying - IF you're not gonna give me survivor dailies, you need to bump up the rewards, because 30K is not nearly enough to make me do dailies.

And I have 1500 hours playtime accumulated with survivor and killer gameplay. I hate camping, but I also can understand why some need to resort to it. Why is this even being brought up in this post?

• linglingen

@Master said:

@linglingen said:

Working as intended.

It is NOT working as intended when many don't even bother with the dailies though.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@linglingen said:

@Master said:

@linglingen said:

Working as intended.

It is NOT working as intended when many don't even bother with the dailies though.

The only thing Id like to change is that there should be weekly challenges or sth similar that would be significantly harder and more rewarding