The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What is the satanic relationship between this game and the archons?

inb4 yes I am not crazy, not a conspiracy theorist. Before judging learn a bit in YouTube or simply ignore if dont understand or disagree, thanks~

I have the impression this game is part of the so-called "illuminati agenda" the game industry often support with the hexagrams, sacrifices, pyramid/triangle symbolism...

I think every time a surv is sacrificed is like you are authorizing the archons to enter your soul and be fed with your energy. As well as when you are killing with a killer you are promoting the hate and violence, while helping the archons too.

Ofc not even Coté knows about the real meaning of the game, but sure his bosses are aware of that virtual sacrifices transformed into psychomagic for the archons milking the humans (thanks by this game).

This is not a reason to stop playing, just revealing some secrets... I know my Zen light helps me to keep a high vibration to prevent archons to suck off my soul~~

Comments

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    Jesus, people this days...
  • lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

What is actually happening is a group of evil green smurfs are using this game to syphon off the energies of frustation from us to further their plans for world domination. Why else would they make Legion, DS, NOED, and of course Dwight.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    No wonder Nea looks like the Spawn of Satan himself 
  • Milkymalk
    Milkymalk Member Posts: 221

@BACKSTABBER said:
    Before judging learn a bit in YouTube

Yes, because all the hidden truths of the world that nobody wants us to know are openly available on Youtube.

• SIlentCetra
    SIlentCetra Member Posts: 187

I am having to try really hard not to be a sarcastic B-hole here. But do you realize just how ridiculous this sounds?

• Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587

@lasombra1979 said:
    What is actually happening is a group of evil green smurfs are using this game to syphon off the energies of frustation from us to further their plans for world domination. Why else would they make Legion, DS, NOED, and of course Dwight.

You leave Dwight out of this.

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

@Captain_Spaulding said:

@lasombra1979 said:

Dwight is the devil.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

This could make a great backstory for the next killer tbh

• Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587

@lasombra1979 said:

@Captain_Spaulding said:

@lasombra1979 said:

Dwight is the devil.

Dwight is a ######### angel. He never did anything wrong.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Rex_Huin said:
    I had to look up what an archon is

A chief magistrate from ancient Athens.

Everything is much clearer now.

I'm pretty sure they are referring to StarCraft.

"Power Overwhelming!"

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited February 2019

Before judging learn a bit in YouTube

Mark Dice and drugs is not a good combination...