The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Bloodweb perks recycling

I'm trying to unlock perks I actually use for the characters I prestiged (since I had nothing better to do but I guess that was a mistake) but i keep getting the same garbage recycled over and over. I thought the web was random? My Jake is already level 50 and I still have Iron Will at tier 1 as well as many other perks for all the people I play. Do I really have to purchase the perks I don't want to use just to get the ones I want to spawn? 

Comments

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    edited February 2019

hmmmm... I found a trick that sort of has worked for me a few times while I've prestige....

You got your points, you prestige and get your new web. You spend a some points into the web and get a handful of different rank 1 perks, maybe a couple at higher ranks.

Once you get to level 25, I find you usually get a perk that you already have but at the next rank... plus a new rank 1 perk. This doesn't always happen, but happens enough.

If the new perk wasn't the one you wanted, i.e. BBQ and Chili, then upgrade the other perks to the higher ranks and don't keep grabbing the new rank 1 perks.

Eventually you'll have a group of perks at rank 3 and some at rank 1. Once you find the rank 1 version of the perk you want, you'll start to see it appear in the next couple of webs at the higher version.

You don't want to have a bunch of rank 1 perks and rank 2 perks in your collection while you are looking for the few perks you want. The more rank 1 perks you have the less chance you have for the web to pull out new ones and not just keep giving you the higher versions of an existing perk.

Sounds kind of weird... but I've done this many times while putting all my killers up to prestige 3. I mainly just want BBQ and Chili, so I would buy perks in this way, and I'm usually getting my BBQ up to rank 3 before level 50.

This doesn't work all the time, but it has worked enough times that this is how I do my webs now.

TL;DR; Basically don't over buy on the rank 1 perks.. by keeping your perk pool down by upgrading existing ones while you look for the one you want, you'll increase your chances of getting the higher versions of that perk in the next webs right afterwards when you find it.

I hope this made some sense.